Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions about questions
Question 
Questions about questions
So, yeah, I'm taking Asking Questions 101 at my school. For an assignment, could you answer these questions for me?

1. How do you feel about being ask questions?

2. How often do you respond to questionnaires such as these?

3. What do you think of all the questionnaires being posted here by college students? Too much or not enough?

4. If you saw another questionnaire posted here what would you do?

5. Why are you replying this questionnaire?

Thanks!
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
RE: Questions about questions
(November 29, 2012 at 3:31 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: So, yeah, I'm taking Asking Questions 101 at my school. For an assignment, could you answer these questions for me?

Quote:1. How do you feel about being ask questions?

Angry

Quote:2. How often do you respond to questionnaires such as these?

every single time. Although I hate it.
Masochism!

Quote:3. What do you think of all the questionnaires being posted here by college students? Too much or not enough?

Angry

Quote:4. If you saw another questionnaire posted here what would you do?

FSM Grin

Quote:5. Why are you replying this questionnaire?

Angry

Quote:Thanks!

Angry
(November 29, 2012 at 3:31 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: So, yeah, I'm taking Asking Questions 101 at my school. For an assignment, could you answer these questions for me?

1. How do you feel about being ask questions?
I fucking hate it.

(November 29, 2012 at 3:31 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: 2. How often do you respond to questionnaires such as these?
More often than I should Undecided

(November 29, 2012 at 3:31 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: 3. What do you think of all the questionnaires being posted here by college students? Too much or not enough?
Definitely not enough... /sarcasm

(November 29, 2012 at 3:31 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: 4. If you saw another questionnaire posted here what would you do?
Gouge out my eyes with a rusty grapefruit spoon.

(November 29, 2012 at 3:31 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: 5. Why are you replying this questionnaire?
For the LOLz of course!

(November 29, 2012 at 3:31 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: Thanks!
No. Thank you!
Oh no, another questionnaire!!|!!

I'll only reply to this one when you provide your results for the last one!
Quote:1. How do you feel about being ask questions? Depends on the question

2. How often do you respond to questionnaires such as these? Half the time.

3. What do you think of all the questionnaires being posted here by college students? Too much or not enough? I apply the rule cited in answer #2.

4. If you saw another questionnaire posted here what would you do?

Probably ignore it.

5. Why are you replying this questionnaire? Because you're cool.
Fuck off, you miserable ly.... Oh, wait, it's just TEGH having a go. Sorry dude, carry on.

I hate it more than having runny pooh, which I do hate terribly so.

Ev'ry time I come to this darn site.

Quote:3. What do you think of all the questionnaires being posted here by college students? Too much or not enough?

Not enough of them send nudes as payment, that's for sure.

Ask for the nudes upfront.

Dammit! Is it too late to ask for the nudes now?
First off, smashing post old chap.

Second, sure I'll answer your fucking questions, not like I come here to do anything the fuck else is it, hell I may as well be called Nap-Lovesansweringfuckingquestions-Oleon.

(November 29, 2012 at 3:31 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: For an assignment

My ass.

Fanfuckingtastic. I live for this shit. Every time I wake up I think to myself "God damn wouldn't it be fucking amazing to have some jackass chat shit about how he has an assignment to do and how I could help him with that. Hell I'd answer 21 fucking questions for the fucker if it was for a fucking assignment".

Oh all the pissing time. I see one, I do it. Especially when an assignment is involved, that's just like added pressure, makes me work harder at the answers because it might actually mean shit (because the professor is going to be all like "Hey man quality source for your assignment, going to an atheist forum was a stroke of fucking genius".

Personally I think they are fucking inspirational. If I had the intellect to go onto forums and actually ask strangers who I don't even know about their daily shit I'd already have a fucking PhD. I mean what's better for a university standard academic assignment than opinions of morons off the internet? It's a sure fired fucking A+ is what it is.

I'd fucking answer it, aren't you getting the message about how I just love doing questionnaires?

Because I'm a fucking retard.

Quote:Thanks!

Die in a fire.
Minimalist called me cool?! *faints*
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
(November 29, 2012 at 3:31 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: 1. How do you feel about being ask questions?

[Image: rvBM3.jpg]

(November 29, 2012 at 3:31 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: 2. How often do you respond to questionnaires such as these?

[Image: sfVwV.jpg]

(November 29, 2012 at 3:31 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: 3. What do you think of all the questionnaires being posted here by college students? Too much or not enough?

[Image: ANBTY.jpg]

(November 29, 2012 at 3:31 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: 4. If you saw another questionnaire posted here what would you do?

[Image: PUp6z.jpg]

(November 29, 2012 at 3:31 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: 5. Why are you replying this questionnaire?

[Image: LKirv.jpg]