Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Al Magreh to be released on compassionate grounds
Al Magreh to be released on compassionate grounds
Are we supposed to feel sympathy for this man, who was in part responsible for the death of more than 270 people aboard the PanAm flight over Lockerbie and also those killed on the ground, because he has terminal prostate cancer! What dirty political deal has been done to secure this mass killers release? The families of the victims will rightly feel outrage at this decision. I hope this man, whether he is released or not, suffers a horribly painful death - it is poetic justice. I dont care how many people are offended by my lack of 'compassion'. I tend to think of the horror that his victims suffered. I realise that he was not the only one involved in this act of terrorism. Many more are guilty but will never be brought to justice but at least some satisfaction can be gained by watching this particular monster die in agony!
RE: Al Magreh to be released on compassionate grounds
Isn't there some doubt as to whether he did it?

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
RE: Al Magreh to be released on compassionate grounds
@Northumbrian

Tomorrow nigh there is a special TV about the Lockerbie disaster. I remember the event,and how appalled I was at the time.My heart wept for those poor people on the plane and Lockerbie.

Early release? Why? It's not as if they don't have perfectly good prison hospitals. Let the cunt die there.

I will NOT be watching the TV show.I guess it's argued that such shows are good because they teach the young.Exactly what of value I have no idea.(other than the effectiveness of terrorism) An older person who remembers the event, I need no reminders. I find such shows deeply distressing,so do not watch them. Such things must gut the residents of Lockerbie.

For those unfamiliar,the link below outlines the extent and horror of the event.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockerbie_bombing

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone know the reason all that missile footage was released so quickly? NuclearEnergy 7 1068 April 9, 2017 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  All NSA documents released since June 2013 Mudhammam 2 974 January 10, 2014 at 4:10 am
Last Post: Mystical
  Dr. refuses to give AIDS patient meds on religious grounds. Jaysyn 2 2080 June 5, 2012 at 8:46 am
Last Post: Jaysyn
  Federal Reserve Loan/Bailout documentation released theVOID 31 8037 April 6, 2011 at 10:14 am
Last Post: Jaysyn