Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hasta la vista, babies.
Hasta la vista, babies.
Just want to say thanks and good bye to all the folks I've come to enjoy jawing with here online. It is time to phase out of here. I'm not sure how long that will take but I do mean to give it up in order to restored the balance between my real and virtual worlds. Sorry but you guys have become an attractive nuisance.

Thank you Adrian for hosting one hell of a party. I had fun.

Thanks to the many of you who would be my pals if our real worlds were more closely aligned. Thanks also to those who pushed and challenged me. Rock on everyone.
RE: Hasta la vista, babies.
Farewell Whateverist, see you when you return, best wishes balancing your life Clap
Vayo con dios Smile Do drop in time to time eh?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Addio, signore. You were always a delightful poster. Big Grin
End of an era. All the best, mate. You look after yourself out there, ok? Remember, our door's always open.

(Quick, change the locks..!)
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Be well, whateverist.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Auf wiedersehen. Sad
Goodbye, Whateverist! I hope you return someday.

All the best
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
Peace friend. Keep the love for the pups.
Take care.
We'll miss you.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]