Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yahoo answers: Spell to become a vampire?
Yahoo answers: Spell to become a vampire?
Yahoo answers is full of dumb dumb questions, dumb dumb answers, and dumb dumb people, but this is probably my favorite question/answer that I've seen yet.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...518AAOQ7vf
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
RE: Yahoo answers: Spell to become a vampire?
That's depressingly brilliant. I also like some of the related questions at the bottom there - "I saw a mermaid in the bath...?" and "How can i invite a vampire in my house? Or do i need to send them a letter?? If i need to,how can i do it?"

Given the 'proper' definition of Yahoo, à la Wikipedia...

A Yahoo is a legendary being in the novel Gulliver's Travels (1726) by Jonathan Swift.

Swift describes the Yahoos as vile and savage creatures, filthy and with unpleasant habits, resembling human beings far too closely for the liking of protagonist Lemuel Gulliver, who finds the calm and rational society of intelligent horses, the Houyhnhnms, far preferable. The Yahoos are primitive creatures obsessed with "pretty stones" they find by digging in mud, thus representing the distasteful materialism and ignorant elitism Swift encountered in Britain. Hence the term "Yahoo" has become synonymous with "cretin," "dinosaur," and/or "Neanderthal."

... Yahoo Answers and its user base, assuming they're not taking the piss, fits perfectly.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wrong answers only...... Music thread. Brian37 53 2330 July 3, 2020 at 10:26 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Answers For Reps (Inspired By Rhonda) BrianSoddingBoru4 56 5263 September 9, 2019 at 5:55 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Spell your last name please.... Brian37 9 1552 October 12, 2018 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Funniest Game Show Answers Rayaan 2 1291 September 4, 2013 at 10:08 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  SmartArse Answers KichigaiNeko 0 660 October 10, 2011 at 7:58 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko