Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Answers For Reps (Inspired By Rhonda)
Answers For Reps (Inspired By Rhonda)
Don't know about the rest of you lot, but I'm tired of all the rep whoring that goes on in this place.  You know what I mean - some snotty, entitled so-and-so makes a thread whinging about not having enough reputation points (in case you're wondering, this is something I have NEVER done at least three times).

Rep should be earned.  You should have to work for it, not simply beg for it.  With that in mind, I'm going to follow Rhonda's model:  I'm going to ask a question - could be a riddle, could be trivia.  The first correct answerer gets a point, and has the option of asking another question and awarding rep to the first correct guess, and so on.  If the person who gets the question right is someone you've already repped, you have to say something nice about them.  Off we go...

What do the following films have in common (there is only one correct answer)?:

-Anaconda

-True Grit

-The Thing

-Caligula

-Gaslight

-Life of Pi

-Star Wars

-Duck Soup

Get dat rep.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Answers For Reps (Inspired By Rhonda)
They were all filmed in 70mm Dunno
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(September 2, 2019 at 6:31 pm)ignoramus Wrote: They were all filmed in 70mm Dunno

Nope.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
There are men in the cast?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Lame as fuck?  Huh
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
There is a copy in the Library of Congress.
They're all films! Right or wrong, you have already repped me.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Eight letters in each of the titles.

You've already repped me though...so thanks for NOTHING!
(September 2, 2019 at 7:32 pm)Athene Wrote: Eight letters in each of the titles.

You've already repped me though...so thanks for NOTHING!

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!  No, not for nothing.  Since I've already repped you, I have so say something nice about you.  Here it is:

Now you can go, or pass your turn to the person of your choice.

Boru
You’re not in any of them.
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fire Marshall BILL, Inspired by another thread. Brian37 20 4916 July 16, 2020 at 6:38 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Wrong answers only...... Music thread. Brian37 53 2303 July 3, 2020 at 10:26 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Help chimp3 reach 100 reps! chimp3 2 509 September 26, 2017 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Funniest Game Show Answers Rayaan 2 1288 September 4, 2013 at 10:08 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  Love => Lice...Inspired by some posts on Facebook. Tiberius 25 4155 June 3, 2013 at 11:21 pm
Last Post: Eric9001
  Yahoo answers: Spell to become a vampire? CapnAwesome 1 1453 December 29, 2012 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  SmartArse Answers KichigaiNeko 0 658 October 10, 2011 at 7:58 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko