Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 10:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theological Breakthrough: Problem of Suffering Refuted, Permanently
Theological Breakthrough: Problem of Suffering Refuted, Permanently
Now I wrote this at the un-Biblical man indoctrined ran, "Christian"Forums.com, however after being banned they took I assume almost all my post down, so I'm posting here.

Refuting the “problems of suffering” in relation to God, inventing Irrefutable Problem of suffering for “atheism”

Lets knock this out the park fast and quick, after Newtown shootings my OCD spiked and I got intrusive thoughts, so I went into debates in my head refuting the problem of suffering, and in my head I actually refuted it in a new manner.

So lets refute the “problem of suffering”
When I say God, I mean The Trinity of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.(for OCD’s sake)
1, God has no obligation to end suffering/evil.
2, Without suffering therefore is no evil, and the choice to do evil must exist for free will, and free will must exist in order for human beings with consciousness to exist.
3, God has ended suffering with The Bible however humanity holds it back(For example Jesus Christ(God Himself) told us to share our possessions, if we all actually listened no one would be straving, guaranteed.)
4, God must allow suffering to prevent further suffering, why? If a human has no experienced suffering, they(when they get to Heaven) will be like Adam, Eve and The Angels, they can sin, thus starting sin and suffering all over again, sending themselves to Hell, to solve this, God would allow the human to suffer(best to suffer a lot, not to sound bad but if you think and continue reading(before I get slandered) why? So that when they get to Heaven /New Earth they do not sin. After experiencing Heaven then looking back, no way anyone would go back to their old ways(Even I Born Again am incapable of going back to my old ways because of my experience with Jesus Christ(God) on this earth, imagine in Heaven? No way I’d even sin and I’d still have my free will. Like a poor man given the biggest mansion, you’d think the poor guy would mess that up and go back to the streets again? No, and now Heaven is inexplicable, so no one will sin. For this reason(4) alone suffering is a necessity.
5, God already choose a moment in time when He will return. Why doesn’t He end suffering now? Well why not 1000 years ago? Here’s a few reasons,

1, Not according to plan
2, Wants to create a lot of beings as most likely in Heaven new beings will not be created and suffering prevents us from sinning in Heaven(4)

3, He wanted you to exist(which means in order to exist you’d have to suffer, and added with 4 that secures you for eternity)

6, Jesus Christ(God Himself) didn’t deserve to die, yet humanity killed Him for no deserving reason, only because He is Perfect. And He went through The suffering, so God isn’t lavishing while we suffer, He suffered and suffers(He feels our pain) with us, but even He was He is still perfect.

7, Without ability to lack good(evil), free will cannot exist therefore consciousness/minds cannot exist, therefore we wouldn’t exist.

8, humanity causes it’s own suffering. And it’s temporary, those who go to Heaven with Jesus Christ will be there for eternity, seems long, but fair.

9, God must end all suffering at once(everyone suffers by the way one way or the other), ending some isn’t fair, etc, God is fair, therefore ends either none or all suffering at once, He is all graceful and merciful therefore ends all suffering at once, which is basically The Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

With that proven, the problem of suffering against God is nonexistent, There’s no problem of suffering. There’s the solution of suffering, which is, prevents future suffering and is only temporary.

Now introducing the problem of suffering for “naturalism”/”atheism”

Suffering exists, and is a wrong, wrong means an improper function, we’re not supposed to function like this, therefore there has to be a solution to this improper function, under “naturalism” there is no solution, improper functions have solutions as returning to the original(or better) state is the proper function. “naturalism” is incapable of morally and emotionally bringing one to the natural/normal/proper function, therefore “naturalism” is false. God can do this, therefore God must necessarily exist. If a theory for a producer cannot bring back it’s production to the original state, then that isn’t the producer, as the producer can create the original state, therefore return it to it’s original state.

Which reminds me, Death also disproves “naturalism”, if “naturalism” were true then nature would be capable of Resurrecting someone from the dead just like starting life, according to a lot of “naturalist” this is impossible, so those that hold to that view lose it.

2, under “naturalism” free will wouldn’t exist, therefore good nor evil would exist, nor even consciousness.

Therefore “naturalism” is false and The Problem of Suffering and Evil is only for “atheism”

God(The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit) is Irrefutable and has no problems, while “naturalism” is totally refuteable and has many problems, which means God existing is more probable than “naturalism” so belief can only go to God, saying or believing otherwise is a delusion.

But wait, there’s more! God must Necessarily exist and “naturalism” cannot exist, therefore God(The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit) Factually Exists and “naturalism” is Factually false.

So yes the anger my OCD and intrusive thoughts enraged in me caused me to further kill “naturalism”

God Bless those who are mourning over the deaths of those innocent children, they will see them again one day, and that’s not just a guarantee but a fact. The More I think about it, the more “naturalism” cannot be true.

Life doesn’t end at the grave, so don’t be afraid, God allows suffering for good reason, so there won’t be anymore suffering. Also one more argument that is a fact, God is all fair, therefore those who say “where was God during 9/11 and Sandy Hook/Newtown.?” , God is all fair, so in order for God to have prevented those events, He would have to prevent all evil events, which would basically mean Jesus Christ Second Coming. The pain of those who suffered will be no more. Remember this, God allows suffering, but does not cause it. He is All Good therefore causes no unrighteous suffering and since all good will prevent further suffering, in order to do that suffering needs to be allowed, so when Heaven comes no one rebels again.

Added with the fact that humanity can't be hypocrites, here's one exposure. we can if we all wanted to make sure everyone is fed, people say, why didn't God feed the starving in Africa? I cite Matthew 7:5, you hypocrite! you can easily feed people in Africa. God(The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit) commands us to give to the poor, this offers us Repentance, people say God is everywhere, why doesn't He help? Because humans are everywhere too, remember Genesis, God put us in charge of the earth, we're supposed to be homekeepers, make sure God's Creation is good and we don't, God already gave the food, time to share it. we(including me, I'm not going to be hypocritical as that would be pharisee like) don't do enough, then we blame God when He provided it all and answers prayers. with sin, stupidity, laziness, greed, etc the things we whin about will never be fixed, The Prayers been answered? God(The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit) says Hello! He's provided the food and The Bible, and sustains us, and He will end all suffering one day, want suffering to go away sooner? Do something!

Problem of suffering is now nonexistent in Theism and only a problem of suffering exists for "atheism"/"naturalism".
RE: Theological Breakthrough: Problem of Suffering Refuted, Permanently
Your 'god' is a dick. Shorter...and far more accurate.
(December 30, 2012 at 1:44 am)SavedByChrist94 Wrote: Problem of suffering is now nonexistent in Theism and only a problem of suffering exists for "atheism"/"naturalism".

Are YOU the boy in this video?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FEcUwIFotc0
Isn't this SBC baked beans and spaghetti dead yet??
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
So what about when your god inflicts suffering on the innocent?
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
[Image: 16746_519519548068464_1896019971_n.jpg]
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Why is there a depressingly large contingent of fundies who seem to think that all the world's problems can be solved - permanently - by playing with logic? Reality doesn't work that way.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Just...... no.

Where do I begin?

How about this? God is supposed to be all-powerful, right? He created the universe and everything in it, right? He even created the laws of physics and everything else like that, right? So, God then created suffering when he didn't have to. If he 'had' to create suffering, he isn't all-powerful.

My friend, you do not seem to comprehend what the term "omnipotent" means. That's ok, though, most fundies don't.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
(December 30, 2012 at 2:32 am)Minimalist Wrote: Your 'god' is a dick. Shorter...and far more accurate.

So you prove that you believe in God's(The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit's) existence, you cannot hate or dislike someone you don't believe exists, you hate Him, and don't go back on your words because what you said proves it.

(December 30, 2012 at 3:52 am)Dee Dee Ramone Wrote:
(December 30, 2012 at 1:44 am)SavedByChrist94 Wrote: Problem of suffering is now nonexistent in Theism and only a problem of suffering exists for "atheism"/"naturalism".

Are YOU the boy in this video?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FEcUwIFotc0

So according to you we should be bigoted and base what a person of a certain group does and generalize that group?

Thinking like you do led to kkk, nazi's, westboro atheists, etc

(December 30, 2012 at 12:26 pm)TaraJo Wrote: Just...... no.

Where do I begin?

How about this? God is supposed to be all-powerful, right? He created the universe and everything in it, right? He even created the laws of physics and everything else like that, right?

So, God then created suffering when he didn't have to.

And this is where your reply goes down the drain, who said God 'causes' suffering? He does no such thing, only in justice towards evil(murders, rapists, etc), The Argument is He ALLOWS evil, big difference. that is the argument, God must allow suffering to prevent further, suffering.

If he 'had' to create suffering, he isn't all-powerful.

Re-read what I wrote, where did I say He 'created' suffering, changing the word allow with create changes the whole thing.

(December 30, 2012 at 12:20 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Why is there a depressingly large contingent of fundies who seem to think that all the world's problems can be solved - permanently - by playing with logic? Reality doesn't work that way.

How am I a fundie, notice your bigotry, I am neither a fundy or liberal, I am Biblical.

(December 30, 2012 at 10:13 am)Zen Badger Wrote: So what about when your god inflicts suffering on the innocent?

He never does that.
I notice you didn't even attempt an answer to my question, but that's ok since it was largely rhetorical anyway.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Problem of Evil combined with the problem of Free Will Aroura 163 45620 June 5, 2017 at 8:54 am
Last Post: Drich
  Important theological question for creationists Alex K 2 662 November 27, 2016 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The problem of evil/suffering when it comes to children Redbeard The Pink 163 24808 February 26, 2016 at 2:44 am
Last Post: Redbeard The Pink
  Woman suffering miscarriage denied abortion and dies of blood poisoning in Ireland LarissaAnn 20 10212 November 15, 2012 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Suffering Reasonable_Jeff 61 17104 September 20, 2012 at 3:21 am
Last Post: Kayenneh
  Theological confusion Captain Scarlet 12 3381 August 27, 2010 at 4:04 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates