Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 12:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexuals
Transexuals
Hello, it has come to my attention that there is a transsexual amongst us. So I thought it was time to make a thread about this.

I am confused, why do people change sex in such a way?

I read somewhere that those that change sexes, do not want to admit the fact that they are gay, so they say they are women born in a man's body. Is this true? is transexuality genetic or learned?
RE: Transexuals
(January 7, 2013 at 7:07 pm)BGChuckLee Wrote: Hello, it has come to my attention that there is a transsexual amongst us.

What's this 'us' that you are talking about? I can assure you that I am in no way associated with you whatsoever!
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(January 7, 2013 at 7:07 pm)BGChuckLee Wrote: Hello, it has come to my attention that there is a transsexual amongst us. So I thought it was time to make a thread about this.

I am confused, why do people change sex in such a way?

I read somewhere that those that change sexes, do not want to admit the fact that they are gay, so they say they are women born in a man's body. Is this true? is transexuality genetic or learned?

Are tou trying to be funny so you don't have to admit you are boring?

I am confused.
A person who changes their sex is, as I get it, a person who does not want the body, or parts of it, they were born with, because they do not believe these parts are appropriate for the gender with which they personally identify. It's not about who you have sex with, but about how you wish to view yourself (and wish others to view you).

It's complicated and I don't understand it well, but there's your gist.
No, I genuinely don't understand it... I've never thought I wanted to be a woman.
(January 7, 2013 at 7:07 pm)BGChuckLee Wrote: Hello, it has come to my attention that there is a transsexual amongst us. So I thought it was time to make a thread about this.

So... you're transsexual?

[Image: 20319280.jpg]

Quote:I am confused, why do people change sex in such a way?

Changing sex is not possible (currently). Why would you want to, anyway?

Quote:I read somewhere that those that change sexes, do not want to admit the fact that they are gay, so they say they are women born in a man's body. Is this true? is transexuality genetic or learned?

If that's true, why do many transpeople's sexual tastes do a 180 when they begin HRT? Smile

Why wouldn't anyone want to admit that they are gay, anyway? Gay people have more fun Big Grin
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(January 7, 2013 at 7:12 pm)BGChuckLee Wrote: No, I genuinely don't understand it... I've never thought I wanted to be a woman.

Your picture tells me different.
Quote:No, I genuinely don't understand it... I've never thought I wanted to be a woman.

And because you don't want to, no one should, right?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I saw that first sentence and threw up in my mouth. If you had to make a statement like that, what's wrong with "Hello, it has come to my attention that there is a person amongst us"?

Making a thread about transexualism or any other sexual subject is fine, but opening it in the way you did was both distasteful and unfair. And I'm trying to be polite here.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
It has come to my attention that there is a dickhead among us.

Guess who?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Transexuals requiredfield 45 977 April 13, 2024 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human