Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more laughable muslim arguments, embyology
more laughable muslim arguments, embyology
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msOlpj886H4

My favourite part
muslim--- "the quran says the bones come first and then the flesh and the muscles"

PZ Myers---"it doesnt work like that, they form simultaniously"

Muslim----"perfect, thats what the quran says"

kieth moore
Did he actually even convert to being a muslim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IObOzMAQ3hI
No
He didnt feel the need to convert to being a muslim because he was already worshiping god as a christian. According to some muslims even being a christian is shirk and a worse sin than killing.

Lets look at just one of the verses which explains the creation of man

Quote:Now let man but think from what he is created! He is created from a drop emitted--proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs. (Surah 86, Verses 5-7)

Lets look at the pathetic excuses for this verse by muslims

Quote:The idea here is that the verse is inaccurate because it depicts sperm as coming from between the backbone and the ribs when it actually comes from the testes. But sperm does not come in drops. It is the semen, the pasty coating in which the sperm is contained, that comes in drops, and this is made in the prostate, which is located in the torso (in other words, between the back and the ribs, the opposite sides of the torso).

1 the location of the prostate is way down low in the stomach, unless you have ribs over your higher crotch area the prostate couldnt be described as being between the ribs and backbone

2 no human is created from seman, the seman is the coating which surrounds the sperm cell to protect it

Another muslim excuse

Quote:As Moiz Amjad writes:

although the male sperm is formed in the testes, yet the blood supply which, obviously, is integral to the making of the sperm comes from between the ribs and the back...the cells that form the sperm originate from between the ribs and the back. If this is true, then the words of the Qur'an are not scientifically incorrect, as the words "emanating from a place between the (lower) back and the (lower) ribs", do not necessarily imply "emanating in its final shape" only, but can also cover "initial emanation".

With the logic of saying "the blood supply comes from between the ribs and back bone which is intregral to the making of sperm" you might aswell say sperm is created from the mouth, since the mouth eats the food which passes through the digestive system and then gives nutriants to the body which make the sperm. And id never describe blood supply as being a drop.

Now i knew this last excuse would come up because we have heard this one before from muslims

Quote:Moreover, the word “sulb” should not necessarily be translated as “backbone”. This word has many possible meanings and backbone is only one of them.

The old "it has many possible meanings" again

Quote:Likewise, when we look at the word being translated as “ribs” (tarâ’ib, the plural of tarîbah) we find that it is used linguistically for the general are of the chest and the abdomen.the bones of the chest or what comes after the two collarbones or what comes between the collarbones and the chest or the four ribs to the right of the chest or the four ribs to the left of the chest or the hands, eyes and feet or the collarbones.” Some Companions of the Prophet (peace be upon him) and some Successors had also provided many possible meanings,

and again

Also just one more youtube video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh0Wh7UGflY

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

RE: more laughable muslim arguments, embyology
We True Christians ™ need to file a copyright infringement suit against Islam for the way they copy and paste all of our apologetic arguments, doing a "find/change" and "replace Yahweh with Allah".

"Oooo, look at this passage in scripture wrenched out of context and obtusely interpreted to mean what science has since discovered as understood through a healthy dose of confirmation bias so we can claim divine inspiration as the only possible explanation!"
-That's OUR line!

Get your own apologetic arguments!
"You don't need facts when you got Jesus." -Pastor Deacon Fred, Landover Baptist Church

™: True Christian is a Trademark of the Landover Baptist Church. I have no affiliation with this fine group of True Christians ™ because I can't afford their tithing requirements but would like to be. Maybe someday the Lord will bless me with enough riches that I am able to. 

And for the lovers of Poe, here's your winking smiley:  Wink
RE: more laughable muslim arguments, embyology
For some reason, whenever I see an extreme Chr- I mean - Islamic argument or hear about some horrendous belief, I get the urge to draw Mohammed. It's weird, Islam reminds of Christianity in a lot of ways, with ridiculously immature twists -- DRAW MY PROPHET AND YA DEAD. And I get that immature response of "I'M DOING IT ANYWAY AH HAH HAA".

In any case, yeah their arguments about embryology are not actually that surprising.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Warning:You are in danger. Non-Muslim in danger! AVMXF 67 5318 July 23, 2023 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  LGBTQ Rights in Countries with a Muslim Magority Leonardo17 16 2299 January 14, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  WHo is "The Pharaoh" in the Muslim Holy Book Leonardo17 14 1254 December 1, 2022 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any muslim SaStrike 10 1344 September 20, 2022 at 12:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The only woman to win the Fields Medal was a Muslim Alexmahone 25 4756 August 28, 2022 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  There is no contradiction in the Qur'an! my answer as a muslim real muslim 37 3936 July 29, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Fall of Muslim science Fake Messiah 1 785 January 13, 2019 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Muslim men to not shake hands with females Rika82 9 1948 September 13, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  If a muslim grows old, do they have to dye their hair? Ruckus123 5 937 April 16, 2018 at 11:53 pm
Last Post: yragnitup
  So if Muhammad had long hair why so many muslim male having short hair? Ruckus123 3 1198 April 12, 2018 at 7:07 am
Last Post: chimp3