Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POST APOCALIPTIC WORLD!!!!!
POST APOCALIPTIC WORLD!!!!!
what would you do in a world where everyones dead but youre still alive, i think there was a will smith film like it. I dont really mean for survival because youre pretty much in a bad situation anyway with no one to breed with, but for entertainment what would you do?

Personally i would try and find a military base and experiment with weapons, id love to see if i could chop down a very very tall building with a mini gun or something, and see it crashing down slowly and then have to run out of the way.

On the other hand if i was in a situation where i got to breed, id write my own commandments including one saying "never believe in a god ever" then breed like crazy.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

RE: POST APOCALIPTIC WORLD!!!!!
I will go mad once I cannot find any cigaretes anymore.
Then once I cannot find any women, I will probably kill myself.
(February 1, 2013 at 6:09 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: I will go mad once I cannot find any cigaretes anymore.

The inflatable dolls would probably go on working for quite some time after all the people but you are gone. It would be as if nothing as changed.

Tongue

I'll sidle away now before Furor Teutonicus descends.
(February 1, 2013 at 6:09 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: I will go mad once I cannot find any cigaretes anymore.

You would find LOADS of cigaretes, you will have the whole world to yourself, im sure you could break into somewhere and find a hell of a lot of drugs, yeh there would be no women though that would be depressing.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(February 1, 2013 at 6:21 pm)Chuck Wrote:

The inflatable dolls would probably go on working for quite some time after all the people but you are gone. It would be as if nothing as changed.

Tongue

Yeah, just like goats, monkeys, dogs and other stuff.
Why not drill a hole into a wall and fuck it!

Naaa, I prefer the original

(February 1, 2013 at 6:21 pm)paulpablo Wrote: You would find LOADS of cigaretes, you will have the whole world to yourself, im sure you could break into somewhere and find a hell of a lot of drugs, yeh there would be no women though that would be depressing.

cigaretes run off after some time.

And I wouldnt have any electricity or anything else.

I guess I would simply look for the fastest and least painfull way to end my life.

Or just wait and go mad.
Find cache of weed. Get high.

Devote my existence to finding/growing more weed and food.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
I'd probably wonder round until I do something stupid and get myself killed.
Take and horde as much stuff as possible. Because having things is fun ^_^

I'd set up near either massive power reserves or a renewable energy source, preferably in a temperate area not prone to disaster. I'd primarily play video games, make art, and stay as far away from horror as possible because there is no one to cuddle with.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  POST APOCALIPTIC WORLD!! THE SEQUAL paulpablo 7 2248 February 1, 2013 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Something completely different