Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 5:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POST APOCALIPTIC WORLD!! THE SEQUAL
POST APOCALIPTIC WORLD!! THE SEQUAL
Ok another post apocaliptic world as i described before, youre with a girl, or boy if you are a girl its just you and the girl or boy you have to breed back humanity, what commandments do you leave behind for youre ansestors to follow if any?

mine would be

1 never believe in a god or gods (id make sure they understood what god was)

2 make 10 levels of money earning, this way the richest people can only earn ten times as much as minimum wage and the poorest are still on minimum wage to increase money distribution

3, treat people how you want to be treated and so on and so forth

4 dont steal

5 rivallry would be settled with a boxing match a maths, science and english test, thats if the girl hasnt decided which guy she wants, the dispute has to be settled this way.

6 respect peoples rights to be treated how they want to be treated, just incase the person likes inflicting pain on themselves then sees it as their right to inflict pain on others.

7 dont rape

8 dont have sex with girls under the age of 14

9 dont kill

Thats all i can think of for now

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

RE: POST APOCALIPTIC WORLD!! THE SEQUAL
Fuck your sister.

Pretty important if my descendants were to have descendants, no?
If I cared enough to breed, sure... let's run the hypothetical.

1: Women are to be locked up inside as often as possible, until their population exceeds 100,000.

It only takes one male to breed with 40 females, women become indispensable.

2: If a woman older than 14 refuses to breed: have her raped (as gently as possible) until she is clearly pregnant. Women must bear as many children as possible until doing so would without-a-doubt lead to a non-birth fatality. Follow this directive until female population exceeds 100,000.

Deterrent to those who would put their own desires above that of the species' survival.

3: Exterminate the family of any man who kills a woman, severely maim the family of any man who maims a woman.

I find that the death penalty isn't as effective as it could be.

4: If a man murders another man in cold blood, he is to be executed also. If a man maims another man in cold blood, he is to be maimed also.

That should about do it. Oh wait, I'm missing something.

5: Jeopardize the survival of your society... and be removed from it (exile for minor/unintentional, execution for major/intentional sabotage).

6: At every first passing of each hundred population, send 8 healthy people (of equal parts man and woman), and an elderly of each sex off to form a new colony. If the prime colony fails: it is on them, under their own rules, to survive.

Besides, how else can we have war and trade and all that other good stuff? Smile That should do it.

7: Give up while the Silicoid take care of everything.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
1st RULE: You do not talk about FIGHT CLUB.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about FIGHT CLUB.

3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the fight is over.

4th RULE: Only two guys to a fight.

5th RULE: One fight at a time.

6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes.

7th RULE: Fights will go on as long as they have to.

8th RULE: If this is your first night at FIGHT CLUB, you HAVE to fight.
yeh there would have to be some sister fucking but desperate times call for desperate measures

violet your rules are a bit harsh, id rather have the population remain quite low for a while personally, to keep things more calm and less likely a war will break out

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(February 1, 2013 at 8:32 pm)paulpablo Wrote: violet your rules are a bit harsh, id rather have the population remain quite low for a while personally, to keep things more calm and less likely a war will break out

I would rather eat skittles every day and play video games and have non-reproductive sex... but the Human race wouldn't survive if I did so in that situation. The real question is whether I would care enough to keep the human race going (I *do* want kids, and hey... give me a womb and I'll have them).

War is a vital catalyst to progress, and if the race is actually going to survive after it *horrendously fails* once before: it's going to need to get into space. No... taking extra time to get off this rock would only make life more hellish until eventually humankind cannot survive (any number of reasons).

I didn't write any commentary concerning tech, since there is no way of knowing what technology level I'm working with in the Adam/Eve scenario.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I wouldn't bother with rules I would just write a whole bunch of bullshit lying about how the world used to be. I'd make sure it all contradicts itself and has several different stories about the same events.

It wouldn't do too much damage considering that they would inevitably find a ton of books from before.. All depends on how the apocalypse happened I guess.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfL4xKQeSfo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  POST APOCALIPTIC WORLD!!!!! paulpablo 7 2044 February 1, 2013 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Violet