Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 9:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sartre's Mom
Sartre's Mom
Sartre's Mom: "Jean-Paul, if you fall over in that forest when there's no one around... don't come running to me."
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci

"I think I use the term “radical” rather loosely, just for emphasis. If you describe yourself as “atheist,” some people will say, “Don’t you mean ‘agnostic’?” I have to reply that I really do mean atheist, I really do not believe that there is a god; in fact, I am convinced that there is not a god (a subtle difference). I see not a shred of evidence to suggest that there is one ... etc., etc. It’s easier to say that I am a radical atheist, just to signal that I really mean it, have thought about it a great deal, and that it’s an opinion I hold seriously." - Douglas Adams (and I echo the sentiment)
RE: Sartre's Mom
what more?
RE: Sartre's Mom

"Jean Paul, you are so lazy, you'll never be nothing. That will be your life: being and nothing."

(Best I could think up on the fly. Obviously, jokes aren't my forte.)

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mom rants about breastfeeding Foxaèr 13 603 April 19, 2019 at 5:40 am
Last Post: Athene
  Mom's spaghetti (song) DIRTY_DEEDS_93 2 1283 March 30, 2015 at 10:51 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Shit My Mom says BrokenQuill92 20 3668 February 2, 2014 at 8:12 pm
Last Post: pineapplebunnybounce
  Mom And Dad, I'm Gay And Also Stronger Than Both Of You, So Don't Try Any Shit downbeatplumb 28 10827 July 29, 2011 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla