Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mom rants about breastfeeding
Mom rants about breastfeeding
[Image: mom-threatens-to-punch-breastfeeding-mom...50x395.png]

Quote:Carly Clark, who lives in Spartanburg, South Carolina and works for company Petsense, posted a Facebook status warning that the next female who tries to breastfeed in front of her kids “will get a black eye.” She added that she would “punch the baby, too.”

https://wokesloth.com/mom-threatens-to-p...eML6NcwwuE
RE: Mom rants about breastfeeding
I'll never understand people who have a problem with breastfeeding, mothers trying to do their best for their babies having to put up with idiots like this. Glad to hear she got sacked off.
Man has roamed the Earth for about 200,000 years and here some people are, after all our so-called evolution, complaining about women doing something completely natural.  FFS, grow up Carly Clark, you embarrass your species.
I don't know whether I need a bottle in front of me or a frontal lobotomy. Diablo
I feel sad for her kids.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(April 19, 2019 at 3:52 am)Lemon Curry Wrote: Man has roamed the Earth for about 200,000 years and here some people are, after all our so-called evolution, complaining about women doing something completely natural.  FFS, grow up Carly Clark, you embarrass your species.

And on top of that, breastfeeding is rarely a walk in the park for the mother, takes a fair amount of commitment as I understand it.
I don't understand the problem, should I be able to punch her while she is eating her lunch?
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

(April 19, 2019 at 4:22 am)zebo-the-fat Wrote: I don't understand the problem, should I be able to punch her while she is eating her lunch?

Er, yes, right after I've given the fuck-witch a good slapping.
I don't know whether I need a bottle in front of me or a frontal lobotomy. Diablo
In the end it's a decency issue. It's perfectly reasonable to expect a mother to properly cover herself during the process without showing boobage.

Remember how everyone complained when Janet Jackson flashed her boob?
(April 19, 2019 at 4:29 am)Kit Wrote: In the end it's a decency issue. It's perfectly reasonable to expect a mother to properly cover herself during the process without showing boobage.

Seriously?
(April 19, 2019 at 4:29 am)Kit Wrote: In the end it's a decency issue. It's perfectly reasonable to expect a mother to properly cover herself during the process without showing boobage.

There's nothing indecent about a feeding mother whipping out her breast to feed her infant.  There's something quite wonderful and magical about a society that thinks this is natural and it speaks volumes of a society that thinks it's not. 

Carly Clark, you are a twat for thinking what you think and a stupid twat for writing what you wrote.  OK, we all make mistakes and I've made 'quite a few' but this isn't a mistake.  It's your attitude that sucks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unenlightened Rants Edwardo Piet 10 1060 September 15, 2017 at 6:53 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Mom's spaghetti (song) DIRTY_DEEDS_93 2 1276 March 30, 2015 at 10:51 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Shit My Mom says BrokenQuill92 20 3644 February 2, 2014 at 8:12 pm
Last Post: pineapplebunnybounce
  Sartre's Mom ManMachine 2 869 February 14, 2013 at 4:29 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Mom And Dad, I'm Gay And Also Stronger Than Both Of You, So Don't Try Any Shit downbeatplumb 28 10803 July 29, 2011 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla