Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first post.
My first post.
Hello my name is Eric and over the past few years I have been questioning my faith to the point its driving me crazy mainly because my family is christian and all my friends are too. I don't know maybe cause its boring most of the bible stuff and songs and such are just boring I always find my self humming a rock song like Highway star while the christian music is playing and almost fell asleep once during a pastors speech.But a lot of the stuff just does not make sense (like if god is almighty and loving how come he hasn't made the world safe and loving).So yeah I don't know what to think......
RE: My first post.
Hello and welcome to AF! ^_^

Take your time, think things through. These are not thoughts to be rushed.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(February 15, 2013 at 4:07 am)Kayenneh Wrote: Hello and welcome to AF! ^_^

Take your time, think things through. These are not thoughts to be rushed.

Thanks Kayenneh Smile
Welcome to the forums! Like Kayenneh said, these things should not be rushed. Feel free to ask questions; you'll be sure to get a wide range of answers. :-)
Liking the Crash Bandicoot reference, welcome along.
Guten Tag
Eric!

Fantastic name Great
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Hi from the UK.

You've already been given the best advice, take your time. It took us hundreds of years, in the UK but now o'days most of us are unimpressed by the idea of God, to say the least.
Sum ergo sum
Welcome, take your time and erase your browsers history.
Howdy!
Cunt