Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AtlasS..
AtlasS..
Hi : )

I tried to pick up a better name for my topic, but the current one does describe what it's about : it's about me :/ even though I don't like to speak about myself -in details- over the internet, but I think the members here deserve to know who I am in real life.

My name is Mohammed -like most of you know-, a photo of me is just below, for people who didn't see me before Smile

<Url removed at user's request>
"The link doesn't contain a virus"

I'm a current college student, my real life is just what you might expect for a college student ; weed, friends, trying to pass the semester with low casualties & trying to find the perfect girl for me.

I'm really good at presentations ; to be honest crowds are the only reason that makes me get excited & open to talk, facing crowds just makes me break free from any social constraint. Probably this is the only thing I'm good at :p

I love videogames, and I had a secret geeky life in the past ; I used to debate games 24/7 over forums, I also got into online fights while playing Gears of war 1 on Xbox360 Sad not very proud of that.
I also got into a rap battle in call of duty 4 ; a guy was rapping & I accused him of having stupid lyrics. He invited me to a private room but I quit because I know nothing about freestyle rapping.

But my favorite game of all times is Silent Hill. Now that game contains every element I like about a game : deep characters, good story, religious ideas "YESSSSSS" & scary atmospheres : ) I hated the movie though ; it just screwed everything the game stood for. BTW I hate people who hate SH4. The room was an amazing experience, but it can't beat SH3 -nothing can : )-.

I also love cigarettes & coffee -I know ; I will die young-. My daily breakfast is a cup of coffee & a cigarette, I started to smoke during my last high school days ; me & my friends discovered a classic Cigar shop, I did start smoking to make a scene, I gotta admit.

Music is one thing I adore, Since I learned english because of it. I appreciate the guitar more than any other musical instrument ; which makes rock & roll my genre of choice. For a year or so I got into some kind of addiction to a band called green day, despite my look upon the punk culture, being a group of teenagers who try to "break free from dada & mama", I like green day for no obvious reason. Eventually I knew it was the music itself ; not the lyrics.

The things I hate are really little ; one thing is racism. Through my life I thought it was useless & sick ; I feel offended from any racist statement, even if it was in a movie.

I hate fish too. Smelling them makes me feel like throwing up, though I like shrimps ; but to a degree also.
to be honest I don't like trying new types of food. Since I don't enjoy food a lot, I don't care mostly.

About my taste in girls, I truly admire personality & femininity over anything else, also the brains. I believe in the soulmate myths, I also believe that sometimes the heart chooses without consulting the brain ; those choices are the best -at least according to me-. I don't approach a girl until I get that feeling ; it happened once & ended really fast. I didn't feel that again, also I'm not worried since I believe in fate :p

Believe it or not, all my culture & knowledge came from the internet. I never went to a western country (and I'm not planning to do so), but I learned from the internet.
I learned english through music & my mom. She taught me the basics, then I started to fill the gaps myself. Write now I can literally understand anything in english ; all self study : ) one of the things I'm really proud of.

Now I'll end this thread & never read it again. I have a phobia over sharing my info online ; this is almost the first time I ever do it.

Thank you for reading : ) please don't hesitate to ask me about anything else.

Administrator Notice
Link to hosting site removed due to potential privacy concerns.
RE: AtlasS..
I've gone to rep you like 3 times this week only to find I already did it Tongue

<3
Thank you for sharing! It's always nice to know a little bit more about the person behind the nickname Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Whiskey tango foxtrot...isn't there an Introductions forum or something for crap like this?
(February 15, 2013 at 7:21 pm)Insanity x Wrote: I've gone to rep you like 3 times this week only to find I already did it Tongue

<3

You're the best ,insanity Big Grin
But you can advice 3 other members to rep me with positive opinions about me which they don't believe in :p

(February 15, 2013 at 7:21 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: Thank you for sharing! It's always nice to know a little bit more about the person behind the nickname

You're welcome, friend Big Grin I'm waiting to see who's behind your nickname :p

(February 16, 2013 at 10:01 am)John V Wrote: Whiskey tango foxtrot...isn't there an Introductions forum or something for crap like this?

Thank you John ! you're a very nice person !!

This is a narcissist post which glorifies me ; I couldn't find a section for "narcissist douchbags who like to speak about themselves"..
(February 16, 2013 at 10:13 am)AtlasS Wrote: You're welcome, friend Big Grin I'm waiting to see who's behind your nickname :p

The short version would be a book-loving, RPG-playing, movie-watching pharmacist student from Finland, who look like this. For the long version, stick around Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Hi Atlas; thanks for sharing, I can fully appreciate the courage it takes to post personal details online. Fortunately, this is a very friendly place and most of us don't bite, at least without asking first. Pay no attention to the nay-sayers... you post as much as you feel you want to share.

When you mentioned the smell of fish, you struck a chord with me. Now personally I adore the smell of fresh fish; however, I remember one time my Mum was nuking some kind of fish in the microwave, steaming it I think. Well, despite being fresh, the stench coming from it was gut-wrenching. It was like laundry that had been dredged from the bottom of a swamp and then boiled. Not only did it put me off eating it, I was very nearly put off fish for life.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(February 16, 2013 at 10:46 am)Kayenneh Wrote: The short version would be a book-loving, RPG-playing, movie-watching pharmacist student from Finland, who look like this. For the long version, stick around Big Grin

I'm feeling weird for not liking RPG, it seems like all students are into it -even here in Egypt ; all gamers I knew were RPG zombies :p-.
lol, you helped cooling down my phobia after sharing those info ^^.

(February 16, 2013 at 8:29 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Hi Atlas; thanks for sharing, I can fully appreciate the courage it takes to post personal details online. Fortunately, this is a very friendly place and most of us don't bite, at least without asking first. Pay no attention to the nay-sayers... you post as much as you feel you want to share.

When you mentioned the smell of fish, you struck a chord with me. Now personally I adore the smell of fresh fish; however, I remember one time my Mum was nuking some kind of fish in the microwave, steaming it I think. Well, despite being fresh, the stench coming from it was gut-wrenching. It was like laundry that had been dredged from the bottom of a swamp and then boiled. Not only did it put me off eating it, I was very nearly put off fish for life.

You're welcome stimbo Big Grin

Ewww ! adoring the smell of anything but fish man, ANYTHING ! Sad .
That story made my stomach turn, it's that stench which makes me run when I see a fish market.

You know stimbo, you can convert me to atheism using fish.. Especially steamed fish ....
Hello AtlasS - thanks for sharing this.
(February 15, 2013 at 7:16 pm)AtlasS Wrote: I'm a current college student, my real life is just what you might expect for a college student ; weed, friends, trying to pass the semester with low casualties & trying to find the perfect girl for me.

I also love cigarettes & coffee -I know ; I will die young-. My daily breakfast is a cup of coffee & a cigarette, I started to smoke during my last high school days ; me & my friends discovered a classic Cigar shop, I did start smoking to make a scene, I gotta admit.

The things I hate are really little ; one thing is racism. Through my life I thought it was useless & sick ; I feel offended from any racist statement, even if it was in a movie.
I have never taken drugs, and never will. I have never smoked cigarettes, and never will. These two things are extremely important to me.

I have to tolerate racism regularly from an extreme racist. His exact words on the middle east is that we should draw a line around it on a map and sink the fucking place into the ocean and it will solve most of the world's problems. The other day there was hip-hop on the radio and he exclaimed loudly in public "who's playing the jiggaboo music?" He spent part of his childhood growing up in the USA.

The "jiggaboos" that he seems to hate as much as white South Africans hate kaffirs, are actually a stronger and physically superior being compared to the white Americans due to the fact that their race is a product of Eugenics. Being oppressed and enslaved, only the strongest were allowed to reproduce.

Our good for nothing foreign-born prime minister recently decided to oust a sitting senator in favour of an aboriginal celebrity (who was a non-party member) as the ALP's primary candidate! The sitting senator, Trish Crossin, is furious. Crossin has held her Senate seat since 1998. I don't like to see racially motivated decisions like this, Aboriginal candidates should have to play by the same rules as everybody else, but hey what do I know, I'm a Liberal Party member and we already have an Aboriginal in parliament. His name is Ken Wyatt, and he is the first Aboriginal to ever hold a seat in the House of Representatives. Oh and he won the seat in 2010 away from the ALP, unlike the ALP parachuting their indigenous Senate candidate into a safe Labor seat!

I do have an important question for you also, this is from another thread:
Quote:their laws are not taken from the quran directly ( muslims today say, that the quran is not enough, which is -btw- infidelity, for one to claim that the word of god is not perfect, yet muslims today (all of them) are doing it ).
Muslims begin by arguing that the OT and the NT are scripture (the word of God), but that they are presently inaccurate and their original form is lost. Even though this argument is easily refuted with modern textual criticism, agreeing with you that to claim that the word of God is not perfect is infidelity, AtlasS, how can you justify doing it to the OT and NT scriptures which you believe are the word of God?
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
I love cigarettes and coffee too and I'm still here at nearly 63. Smile I'm also a grandmother who used to enjoy playing computer games like Lunar Jetman on the ZX Spectrum. I also managed to reach the rank of Elite on the Commodore 64 version of the game.
Badger Badger Badger Badger Where are the snake and mushroom smilies?