Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 1, 2024, 5:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Truth/Psalm 23 Banned
The Truth/Psalm 23 Banned
Just to let you know (and head off the inevitable questions) I have banned both The Truth and Psalm 23.

The truth was initially banned for preaching and refusal to deal with criticisms raised but on further investigation it turns out that The Truth and Psalm 23 are one and the same so I have banned Psalm 23 as well for violation of AtheistForums multiple ID policy.

Kyuuketsuki, Moderator.
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
RE: The Truth/Psalm 23 Banned
Well that's ok then. And when did you mess with my sig you SOAB!!! Big GrinWink
(August 30, 2009 at 12:16 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: Well that's ok then. And when did you mess with my sig you SOAB!!! Big GrinWink

Fucking A and I will continue to do so whilst you target them at people! Rank hath it'th privilegeth

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!

A has been carrying a ridicule of an x member for months! You said yourself you're an easy target - I'm just repeating that!
(August 30, 2009 at 12:21 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: A has been carrying a ridicule of an x member for months! You said yourself you're an easy target - I'm just repeating that!

Adrian is repeating something Edward actually stated!

Kyu
Angry Atheism

Are you not easy to wind up? Are you not a gift to theists?
Careful with the multiple IP thing. Although I'm sure you're right, I've been caught out with that when two brothers were using the same computer.

Shame he's banned, I was quite enjoying our little spats. But agreed, he was preaching...
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(August 30, 2009 at 12:36 pm)Darwinian Wrote: Careful with the multiple IP thing. Although I'm sure you're right, I've been caught out with that when two brothers were using the same computer.

True though there are other ways to contact Adrian if that's so ... besides what the point of IP logging if we don't act on it?

(August 30, 2009 at 12:36 pm)Darwinian Wrote: Shame he's banned, I was quite enjoying our little spats. But agreed, he was preaching...

I would imagine he was as embarrassing to our regular theists as he was irritating to us (or at least me).

Kyu
Angry Atheism

Thank you kyu for getting rid of the f-tard...

I may not agree with frodo on much, but I've yet to hear him preach to anyone here like "The Truth" did.

I got enough of that shit growing up when I was forced to attend church....Tongue
Intelligence is the only true moral guide...
(August 30, 2009 at 12:41 pm)Kyuuketsuki Wrote: True though there are other ways to contact Adrian if that's so

True, but not transparently so. You should provide an email for ppl to use Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EvF Banned on his own request. leo-rcc 22 5432 November 22, 2010 at 11:45 pm
Last Post: infidel666