Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EvF Banned on his own request.
EvF Banned on his own request.
EvF has requested to be banned for 2 months so he can focus on his daily life.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
RE: EvF Banned on his own request.
Well that is interesting. I just put a sign on my wall saying 'stay motivated'....
BULLSHIT!! This forum IS part of his "Daily life"
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(November 9, 2010 at 8:27 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: BULLSHIT!! This forum IS part of his "Daily life"

That is kind of the problem. This forum was taking over his life. I know where he's coming from, I've had a time where I needed a forced break from the forums.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(November 9, 2010 at 8:32 am)leo-rcc Wrote:
(November 9, 2010 at 8:27 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: BULLSHIT!! This forum IS part of his "Daily life"

That is kind of the problem. This forum was taking over his life. I know where he's coming from, I've had a time where I needed a forced break from the forums.

I do understand leo...same here...there are times when one just DOESN'T WANT to talk on the forum. For me it is simple...just don't power up...for EvF?? I wouldn't have a clue still....A ban???

Hope all is well anyway...ciao EvF.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
So what about the rest of the internet. How is he going to ban himself from the rest?
(November 9, 2010 at 8:44 am)ib.me.ub Wrote: So what about the rest of the internet. How is he going to ban himself from the rest?

Excellent point there!!

We are waiting............
(November 9, 2010 at 8:44 am)ib.me.ub Wrote: So what about the rest of the internet. How is he going to ban himself from the rest?

He doesn't have much personal investment in the rest of the internet. It is this forum specifically that is taking up his time, not internet in general. It doesn't compare.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Pastafarian
I remember his discussing this with me, he has new things in his personal life that I assume he would like to devote his attention to.
"God is dead" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Faith is what you have in things that DON'T exist. - Homer J. Simpson

Arguing on the Internet is addictive!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Truth/Psalm 23 Banned Kyuuketsuki 31 10958 September 2, 2009 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Godlesspanther