Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deaf, Dumb and Blind Date
This is a poem I wrote and a friend helped polish! I wasn't sure where this went but I thought I would share it with you guys. Based off of a terrible date I had recently.

Atothetheist

You disgusting woman
Packaged to appeal
Pouring wine of vitriol
Ruining our meal

You reek of hypocrisy
Telling me to be me
While you fake your humanity;
disguise your wretchedness
In that low cut dress
If the world worked your way
It would be an autocracy.

Let's eat, you crow
Reap the wheat
and eat the meat
That others tend, tenderise or sow

You squirmy, little faker
Badgering on about God
I swear, if you go on much longer
Be prepared to meet your maker

Yes, I love your new dress
[you repulsive thing]
No, you don't look fat [Not at all]
How about we go to the dancing hall?
Let's caress and twirl and spin.

We are going to dance, you bitch, until the day is new
Because tonight, I'm going to be a hypocrite too.
"Religion divides with a sense of unity."
RE: Deaf, Dumb and Blind Date
Sounds cool, but I would never call a woman a bitch. That's just me. Can't do it. It's degrading.
Quote:In that low cut dress

That can make up for a lot.
(March 3, 2013 at 9:23 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: Sounds cool, but I would never call a woman a bitch. That's just me. Can't do it. It's degrading.

I don't usually call anybody a bitch unless I am joking or super disgusted with them.
So, she didn't kiss you at the end of the date maybe?
Did she play a mean pinball?
What is the point? You meet a hot woman, but found out she believed, she said stupid and vile shit you decided to fuck her anyway?

I know people do that, but I couldn't. Not judging, as long as it was consensual, but unless you plan on never seeing her again, then you will get to the point of disagreement at some point and that can blow up in your face in a long term relationship. But since you called it a blind date, you better hope she doesn't pursue you further.

I
(March 6, 2013 at 3:34 pm)Brian37 Wrote: What is the point? You meet a hot woman, but found out she believed, she said stupid and vile shit you decided to fuck her anyway?

I know people do that, but I couldn't. Not judging, as long as it was consensual, but unless you plan on never seeing her again, then you will get to the point of disagreement at some point and that can blow up in your face in a long term relationship. But since you called it a blind date, you better hope she doesn't pursue you further.

I

No, we did not have sex. Please, I'm still a virgin. I was making the point that I was going to "enjoy" the date.

Trust me, I won't be talking to her for a long time.
(March 7, 2013 at 8:11 pm)Atothetheist Wrote:
(March 6, 2013 at 3:34 pm)Brian37 Wrote: What is the point? You meet a hot woman, but found out she believed, she said stupid and vile shit you decided to fuck her anyway?

I

No, we did not have sex. Please, I'm still a virgin. I was making the point that I was going to "enjoy" the date.

Sorry but your poem came across as really creepy. I love sexy women, and certainly I have seen sexy women who are fundy bat shit insane, but I don't write poems about how I want to fuck them and hate them at the same time.

Nothing wrong with being a virgin, no risk of disease or an 18 year anchor around your neck, atheist or theist.
(March 8, 2013 at 12:48 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(March 7, 2013 at 8:11 pm)Atothetheist Wrote: No, we did not have sex. Please, I'm still a virgin. I was making the point that I was going to "enjoy" the date.

Sorry but your poem came across as really creepy. I love sexy women, and certainly I have seen sexy women who are fundy bat shit insane, but I don't write poems about how I want to fuck them and hate them at the same time.

Nothing wrong with being a virgin, no risk of disease or an 18 year anchor around your neck, atheist or theist.
Dude, the poem was not about "Fucking" it was about enjoying (as in faking having a good time.) Your inferences made it creepy. Plus, can you tell me you haven't been in a situation where you lied to your date just to get in her/his pants? I doubt it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Colour Blind Casting BrianSoddingBoru4 8 495 October 18, 2020 at 3:14 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  You deserve it dumb-ass....... Brian37 1 524 February 27, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Blind Faith by Ellen Wittlinger Mr Camel 0 801 June 28, 2010 at 5:44 am
Last Post: Mr Camel