Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up.

None of this is real.

You've been in a coma for 3 weeks.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
RE: Wake up
Not this month, I haven't. Big Grin
go to bed!
(March 10, 2013 at 1:43 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: go to bed!

The Germans are coming Wrote:sleep is for losers
Nice try. Wink
(March 10, 2013 at 1:43 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: go to bed!

Don't deny it TGAC, you are in a coma. It happened during your last ww2 themed bdsm sessions. You accidentally snorted up your fake Hitler mustache, passed out from lack of air and bashed your head pretty bad in the fall.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
Um..

Good morning!
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I saw this thread and the first thing that came to mind was the end of a quote from the grand dragon of the KKK, "...white people! KKK all the way!"

Fuck you Jerry Springer for my inability to unknow that quote.
I seem to be awake for most of the night lately, why in hell do I wake up with my limbs dormant?
For me no matter how weird my dreams are they never seem weird while I'm having them. I remember one dream where I was in a city and all the buildings were made out of leather covered cushions and I thought nothing of it.
My ignore list

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wake up and smell the ...? ignoramus 19 2673 July 17, 2017 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy