Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ruined pictures
Ruined pictures
I finally bought a new pen after all my old ones ran out and thought I could finish it at last. Alas, no. The new pen refused to let go of its ink, until it pissed over my drawing, effectively ruining it. Now I'm a sad panda Sad

[Image: when_things_go_horribly_wrong_by_midorim...5yo513.jpg]
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

RE: Ruined pictures
Could you not incorporate them into the picture itself? there only seems to be one on the actual face.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

'Artist's' woe, it's wrong, it shouldn't be there, can't use white cover because it won't be the same shade as the paper. Sometimes it would be easier if I wasn't so anal.. '-_-
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I think you should finish it. You will have no problem incorporating those small dots.

This is a very intriguing piece, by the way. I want to see it when its done.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Einstein
Thank you. Maybe I should.. I have had a crappy day today and a stressful week, so maybe after sleeping continuing might not seem like such a bad idea after all..

Photoshop to the rescue!
[Image: when_things_go_horribly_wrong_by_midorim...df0ba0.jpg]
You've got to be kidding me (though you missed one in the bangs)! But the problem is, I'm drawing this by hand, so unless you can work the same magic IRL Undecided

Edit: Oops, where are my manners, thank you so much! *hug!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who are your favorite visual artists? (with pictures) DespondentFishdeathMasochismo 1 1519 December 4, 2015 at 7:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The Cure - Pictures of You. ib.me.ub 2 941 November 12, 2010 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Jaysyn