Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is Violet?
Where is Violet?
Haven't seen her around for a while. What gives?
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Einstein
RE: Where is Violet?
Not seen her facebook either come to that.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Yeah, I noticed her absence too.. Hope everything is ok. Sad

Violet aren't you here that much anymore because real life holds more interest for you? (In case she's lurking Smile)
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

She sometimes disappears for short periods of time... we all do it.

Her last visit was today, so nae need tae worry.
Cunt
Probably drunk again.....
(March 21, 2013 at 2:14 pm)frankiej Wrote: She sometimes disappears for short periods of time... we all do it.

Her last visit was today, so nae need tae worry.

You spelled "rejoice" wrongTongue

Seriously though, I was just getting a bit worried. As long as it's all good, it's all good.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Einstein
I feel she is on the sea, at least that was something usual.
Judging from recent facebook posts, she seems to be focused on job searching.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
Best of luck to her in that, hope she finds something good.

I'm getting an image of two, no three, vertical stripes, and it looks like... something round. Check everywhere you find three vertical stripes near something round. I have a feeling that's where she'll be.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday Violet (aka Alice) Losty 25 3966 June 2, 2015 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Shit Violet says. Violet 29 10867 April 18, 2013 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Violet needs over 9000!!!! Something completely different 14 3120 February 13, 2013 at 12:16 am
Last Post: Jackalope