Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tea Bagger Boycott of Fox
Tea Bagger Boycott of Fox
I'm still not sure that this isn't satire but here's the article I found. Apparently, Fox is "too liberal" for some people. I'm wondering if an Onion article got mistaken for a news story again. If not, WTF is the Onion going to do anymore in this crazy world?

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/23/te...o-liberal/

Quote:“If I want news, I go to Breitbart News and Drudge and I can find all the news I need, very quickly,” he said, noting that since the first boycott, he has all but “kicked” the Fox News “habit” for good. “I used to have it on all day long, and I probably watched maybe six hours last week,” he said. “The more I looked at it, I have come to the conclusion that Fox is not as fair and balanced as I thought. They shade the truth also.”
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
RE: Tea Bagger Boycott of Fox
They'll now have to resort to getting their faux news from The Blaze. Bill O'Reilly did recently criticize Michele Bachmann, so that story is plausible.
Our Daily Train blog at jeremystyron.com

---
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea | By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown | Till human voices wake us, and we drown. — T.S. Eliot

"... man always has to decide for himself in the darkness, that he must want beyond what he knows. ..." — Simone de Beauvoir

"As if that blind rage had washed me clean, rid me of hope; for the first time, in that night alive with signs and stars, I opened myself to the gentle indifference of the world. Finding it so much like myself—so like a brother, really—I felt that I had been happy and that I was happy again." — Albert Camus, "The Stranger"
---
Quote:but conservatives are conservative because they are not stupid,”

Must be a satire. Stupidity is a pre-requisite for republibertarianeo-conazis.
Nothing gives me greater pleasure than to see the conservative movement destroy itself in civil war.
lol it's like alqueda complaining that bin laden was a US spy
(March 30, 2013 at 7:46 pm)cratehorus Wrote: lol it's like alqueda complaining that bin laden was a US spy

[Image: 276253_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Jackie-Chan_1280x1024.jpg]

put your tin foil hat back on and retreat to the godwin bunker with the godwin mobile!!!
(March 30, 2013 at 7:52 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote:
(March 30, 2013 at 7:46 pm)cratehorus Wrote: lol it's like alqueda complaining that bin laden was a US spy

[Image: 276253_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Jackie-Chan_1280x1024.jpg]

put your tin foil hat back on and retreat to the godwin bunker with the godwin mobile!!!

how are you doing you nazi bastard

[Image: tumblr_mfcji8RMUT1rmfp84o1_500.jpg]
Get a room you two.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
(March 31, 2013 at 4:55 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: Get a room you two.

don't you dare try to break up our weird creepy love affair....you bigot

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do conservatives believe the shit on Fox News? Spongebob 119 8561 August 31, 2021 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Fox has just been insulted YahwehIsTheWay 11 1073 November 27, 2018 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Even The FOX FUX Have Had Eniough of the Orange Turdfuhrer Minimalist 2 363 October 11, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  FOX Being Dragged Down By Their Anchor Minimalist 10 1612 August 23, 2018 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  When FOX Fires Shep Smith I Hope MSNBC Hires Him Minimalist 2 492 August 2, 2018 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Joods
  The Thin-Skinned Orange Shitgibbon Can Only Handle Fox. Minimalist 0 354 July 25, 2018 at 1:58 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Conservatives threaten to boycott Netflix Foxaèr 63 9676 May 28, 2018 at 10:30 am
Last Post: julep
  Well FOX Will Have To Get Rid Of This Guy Minimalist 14 1840 May 5, 2018 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Did Trump bomb Syria to back up his live tweets on Fox & Friends on 4/10? Whateverist 1 497 April 18, 2018 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Everything wrong with Fox News in one video Fake Messiah 5 662 March 17, 2018 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd