Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everything wrong with Fox News in one video
Everything wrong with Fox News in one video

Fox News is American "Pravda".
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Everything wrong with Fox News in one video
Holy shit it's like watching Russian state media .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Oh, that video is not 'everything' that's wrong with Fox News, but it's a good start.

A single post or video that truly revealed everything that's wrong with Fox would not only break the internet but would also create a black hole of such shameless dishonesty and idiocy that our very galaxy would be imperiled.
Watch NRA TV, you'll think Fox is the Mary Poppins Channel.
(March 17, 2018 at 10:50 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Watch NRA TV, you'll think Fox is the Mary Poppins Channel.

There's a strict limit to how much crazy I'm prepared to deal with on any given day. Two minutes of NRA TV would blow my quota for an entire month.
It's too bad that there isn't a hell because those crazy racist bastards from Fox deserve to be the first inmates.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's wrong with Woke Spongebob 40 2795 January 23, 2022 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Liz Cheney Says She Was Wrong... Secular Elf 2 323 September 28, 2021 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Do conservatives believe the shit on Fox News? Spongebob 119 8563 August 31, 2021 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Fox has just been insulted YahwehIsTheWay 11 1073 November 27, 2018 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  It's Just One Vote and It's Just One Carbon Footprint Duty 16 988 October 26, 2018 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Even The FOX FUX Have Had Eniough of the Orange Turdfuhrer Minimalist 2 364 October 11, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  FOX Being Dragged Down By Their Anchor Minimalist 10 1622 August 23, 2018 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  So He Could Tolerate Everything Else But This? Minimalist 4 685 August 13, 2018 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  When FOX Fires Shep Smith I Hope MSNBC Hires Him Minimalist 2 492 August 2, 2018 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Joods
  The Thin-Skinned Orange Shitgibbon Can Only Handle Fox. Minimalist 0 354 July 25, 2018 at 1:58 am
Last Post: Minimalist