Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy Fuckers
Crazy Fuckers
Blow Sharia - and Allah - out your asses.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/...hment?lite

Quote:A young Saudi man faces being forcibly paralyzed as a punishment under Islamic sharia law for a crime that left his victim confined to a wheelchair – a ruling condemned by a human rights group Thursday.

Ali al-Khawaher, 24, was convicted of stabbing a childhood friend in the spine during a dispute a decade ago, according to reports in Saudi Arabian media including Al Hayat and Al Watan (link in Arabic).

Barbarians.
RE: Crazy Fuckers
An eye for an eye. At least they are adhering to their beliefs in a literal manner instead of being hypocrites, right?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Imagine if he killed the guy..hell, they might kill him back. Angel
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Now that gives a whole new meaning to the word backstabbing.. *hehehhe*
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

The thing is, the crime occurred ten years prior. How do they account for that? Do they wound his spine two or three vertebrae higher? And what happens if the guy assigned to do it kills him instead? Do they kill the original victim?
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(April 5, 2013 at 5:27 am)Tonus Wrote: The thing is, the crime occurred ten years prior. How do they account for that? Do they wound his spine two or three vertebrae higher? And what happens if the guy assigned to do it kills him instead? Do they kill the original victim?

In Islam, originally had two options. The family of the victim can choose to punish the victim (eye for an eye justice, life for a life justice) or the family can choose to forgive him and blood money would be payed to the family by the one who did the crime.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crazy Muslim Bastards Minimalist 10 5818 September 12, 2012 at 6:34 am
Last Post: Fryslân
  Accusations of being crazy (what does medical science say?) Mystic 11 4021 November 15, 2011 at 12:21 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused