Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gregory House On Religion
Gregory House On Religion

ROFLOL so true
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
RE: Gregory House On Religion
?????
(April 29, 2013 at 6:38 pm)Gooders1002 Wrote:

You mean this?
(April 29, 2013 at 6:55 pm)pocaracas Wrote:
(April 29, 2013 at 6:38 pm)Gooders1002 Wrote:

You mean this?

What what he says yes.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
House is a great show, and Greg House is a role model....in...some ways.
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

I've seen every single episode. It was a great show.
Oh...
What will you say when you know about Hugh Laurie's other parts.... Big Grin
Prepare thyselves!

^ or Hugh Laurie's incredible piano playing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1x7AeEogGM
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not The White House Correspondence Din Brian37 0 195 April 28, 2019 at 6:58 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Everywhere you look, Full House Spoof.... Brian37 15 1031 March 14, 2019 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Big Grin Post jokes about religion/non religion WhatIfGodWasJustAMyth 55 27589 December 3, 2012 at 10:16 pm
Last Post: WhatIfGodWasJustAMyth
  Hilarious Frightened Faces from a Haunted House thesummerqueen 9 4883 October 22, 2012 at 7:52 pm
Last Post: Cinjin
  I kid you not, this is the name of a WiFi network near my new house. Tiberius 17 5581 June 12, 2012 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: Tiberius