Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Zionists are Thieves and Murderers
by Matt Giwer, © 2012 [1 Oct]

Zionism is the political philosophy that caused mainly Slavic Jews from eastern Europe, the Ashkenazi, to migrate to Palestine first under Ottoman rule and later under British Mandate rule. The purpose was to establish a homeland for Jews.

Note carefully this started before Hitler was born. Hitler, the Nazis, the holy holocaust had nothing to do with either the founding of Zionism nor its implementation. In fact the Zionists collaborated with the Nazis.

The success of Zionism required the ethnic cleansing of Palestine leaving an overwhelming majority of Jews. Often apologists for Zionism will claim they did not want the Palestinians to leave. I offer this thought experiment in response.

Assume the Palestinians did not leave, were not driven out. That would have left the native population as the majority population of Palestine. Shortly after the so-called Declaration of Independence of Israel there would have been elections. A 70% majority would have voted down the whole idea of Zionism. Zionism would have been relegated to the trash can of history in the first election.

Do you believe the Zionists wanted the Palestinians to stay? If so you are politically naive at the early teenage level. Therefore expulsion was a requirement for Zionist to succeed.

Ethnic cleansing, mass expulsion, could never have been accomplished without violence, the use of deadly force. This is clear to any adult.

Therefore from the beginning, ab initio, the premise of Zionism was always murder and mass expulsion. There was no other way for it to succeed.

Zionism has always been a political philosophy of murder and ethnic cleansing. Without eliminating the native population Zionism could never have succeeded politically. The land could not have been stolen without driving away the owners.

Zionism is now and always has been a philosophy of murder, ethnic cleansing and theft. All Zionists have always been murderers and thieves. All Zionists today are murderers and thieves.

Should the millions of rightful owners of the land attempt to return they would be murdered at the border to prevent their return so present day Zionists are at least murderers in principle. Present day Zionists in Israel continue to claim ownership of stolen property. A person in possession of stolen property who refuses to return it to its rightful owners is himself a thief. Refusing to allow the owners to return perpetuates ethnic cleansing which is in itself a crime.

Circumcision is primitive, ritual genital mutilation. Live with it.
-- The Iron Webmaster, 3993
RE: All Zionists are Thieves and Murderers
Zionism just means wanting a homeland for Ethnic Jews. It would never be a problem if not for the religion of Islam. I think Israel is a terrible location but not a terrible idea.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(May 2, 2013 at 10:23 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: Zionism just means wanting a homeland for Ethnic Jews. It would never be a problem if not for the religion of Islam. I think Israel is a terrible location but not a terrible idea.

There is no such thing as an ethnic Jew as there is nothing but religion connecting all Jews which excludes atheists.

Beyond that whatever the excuse how does that approve murder theft from Palestinians? It does not matter what they might want. Palestine was not theirs to take.
The jews claim there are no palestinians. They are wrong also.
(May 2, 2013 at 11:12 pm)Minimalist Wrote: The jews claim there are no palestinians. They are wrong also.

Around 450 BC Herodotus mention the Palestinians by name. Jews are uneducated dolts and idiots.

I have no problem with being polite and saying they are simply wrong but I say the only evil Jews are those who do not condemn Israel. Jews who support Israel are as evil as their fellow rednecks of the Christians persuasion.
(May 2, 2013 at 10:00 pm)A_Nony_Mouse Wrote: Do you believe the Zionists wanted the Palestinians to stay? If so you are politically naive at the early teenage level.
(May 2, 2013 at 11:09 pm)A_Nony_Mouse Wrote: There is no such thing as an ethnic Jew as there is nothing but religion connecting all Jews which excludes atheists.
(May 2, 2013 at 11:22 pm)A_Nony_Mouse Wrote: Jews are uneducated dolts and idiots.

Are you a fucking moron? The first statement doesn't belong in a reasonable discussion, the second is nothing but opinionated bullshit, and the third is blatant bigotry.

I don't know what your agenda is or why you hold it, nor do I particularly care. You're an idiot and an asshole.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
You should really consider toning down the obvious hate and bias. You make it look like a black and white issue, which makes you hard to trust as a source. It doesn't feel like you're giving me information. It feels like you're spreading hate filled propaganda. If you're correct you need to present your facts better to convince people. I feel like if I disagree with you I'd be treated with hostility. Not a good effect to have on an audience.
Quote:Around 450 BC Herodotus mention the Palestinians by name. Jews are uneducated dolts and idiots.

Around 1207 BC the pharaoh Merneptah commissioned a stele for his temple which used the word Ysirir. Flinders-Petrie said it means "Israel" in spite of the fact that the word appears no where else in the entire corpus of Egyptian literature and no one really understands what it means in Egyptian.

As I understand it the word Palestine derives from the Phillistines who certainly occupied the most valuable stretch of land in the area for a few centuries....until the Assyrians came along.
Hey Louse,

I don't undertand why you used so much digital space proclaiming: "I'm an anti-semite".
(May 2, 2013 at 11:54 pm)apophenia Wrote:
(May 2, 2013 at 10:00 pm)A_Nony_Mouse Wrote: Do you believe the Zionists wanted the Palestinians to stay? If so you are politically naive at the early teenage level.
(May 2, 2013 at 11:09 pm)A_Nony_Mouse Wrote: There is no such thing as an ethnic Jew as there is nothing but religion connecting all Jews which excludes atheists.
(May 2, 2013 at 11:22 pm)A_Nony_Mouse Wrote: Jews are uneducated dolts and idiots.

Are you a fucking moron? The first statement doesn't belong in a reasonable discussion, the second is nothing but opinionated bullshit, and the third is blatant bigotry.

I don't know what your agenda is or why you hold it, nor do I particularly care. You're an idiot and an asshole.

Yes, young lady, I am a fucking moron and an idiot and an asshole. Also my facts are correct. That implies the facts are moronic, idiotic ans ashholeic. I leave the rest to the interested reader.

Why do you support a totalitarian, military, jewish dicatorship in the West Bank and East Jerusalem? Please be specific in your response.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ivanka insulting the mothers of all immigrants, or better: all immigrants. WinterHold 22 2235 May 31, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  There is No Honor Among Thieves or Whiny Little Bitches Minimalist 13 1841 March 30, 2017 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  There Is No Honor Among Thieves..... Minimalist 16 2009 August 17, 2016 at 9:12 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Hungarian court sentences racist murderers to life in prison and 13 years Something completely different 52 15556 August 6, 2013 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  Kucinich Blasts Greedy Corporate Thieves Minimalist 1 1002 July 15, 2011 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious