Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 1:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There is No Honor Among Thieves or Whiny Little Bitches
There is No Honor Among Thieves or Whiny Little Bitches
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/cnn-anal...r-the-fbi/

Quote:CNN analyst: Sources say Mike Flynn may have turned on Trump and become a witness for the FBI

Quote:As of Saturday evening, rumors are swirling that Pres. Donald Trump’s ousted national security adviser Adm. Mike Flynn has cut a deal with the FBI and is now informing on his old boss, the president.

CNN national security analyst Juliette Kayyem discussed the possibility in a panel discussion on Friday night when she said that former Trump foreign policy consultant Carter Page, ex-campaign manager Paul Manafort and longtime Trump ally Roger Stone will all testify before the House Intelligence Committee regarding their ties to Russia.

Let's see if Flynn ends up accidentally poisoned...or shot.
RE: There is No Honor Among Thieves or Whiny Little Bitches
He'll get hit by a car, in a hit-and-run. One thing that flabbergasts me with guys like Flynn, who made it to Flag Officer rank in the Marine Corps, is how he ended up rubbing elbows with the Russians. He was in the military long enough to be a Cold Warrior. How in the hell can someone like that end up this way? Is his animal greed actually that strong?  Huh
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Money.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/10/us/po...urkey.html

Quote:Michael Flynn Was Paid to Represent Turkey’s Interests During Trump Campaign
(March 25, 2017 at 10:42 pm)Fireball Wrote: He'll get hit by a car, in a hit-and-run. One thing that flabbergasts me with guys like Flynn, who made it to Flag Officer rank in the Marine Corps, is how he ended up rubbing elbows with the Russians. He was in the military long enough to be a Cold Warrior. How in the hell can someone like that end up this way? Is his animal greed actually that strong?  Huh

He was a lieutenant general in the US Army.
But what was his rank in the KGB?
(March 26, 2017 at 1:11 am)Minimalist Wrote: But what was his rank in the KGB?

Informant 3rd Class?

(March 25, 2017 at 10:42 pm)Fireball Wrote: He'll get hit by a car, in a hit-and-run. One thing that flabbergasts me with guys like Flynn, who made it to Flag Officer rank in the Marine Corps, is how he ended up rubbing elbows with the Russians. He was in the military long enough to be a Cold Warrior. How in the hell can someone like that end up this way? Is his animal greed actually that strong?  Huh

Ever watch Star Trek VI? The plot revolves around a conspiracy of enemies who get together to sabotage a peace effort in order that they can continue to be enemies.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
That's the thing about being someone who isn't willing to be a sucker. No one wants to be a sucker for you either. The unprincipled do not inspire others.
(March 26, 2017 at 1:10 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:

He was a lieutenant general in the US Army.

Yeah, my bad.  Facepalm
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
The Deep Shit Meter just got deeper for the WLB.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/mike-fly...unity-wsj/

Quote:Mike Flynn just notified Congress that he’s willing to testify in exchange for immunity: WSJ

The one who flips first gets the deal.  You can bet there are phone calls being made to lawyers all over Washington.  I'm sure the NSA is working overtime sucking them all up!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I did a little estimated calculation. Brian37 13 691 October 28, 2020 at 4:13 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  "Securing America’s Election Act" Has Gotten Little To No Media Attention ReptilianPeon 20 2385 August 2, 2018 at 9:47 am
Last Post: Brian37
  The Poor Little Orange Turd Can't Grasp It... Minimalist 0 437 July 20, 2018 at 9:33 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Ever notice that there are little to no trolls on sites like La Times or WaPo GODZILLA 4 689 June 30, 2018 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Little Marco Mouths Off. Accidentally Tells The Truth Minimalist 3 669 May 1, 2018 at 10:30 pm
  And The Noose Gets A Little Tighter.... Minimalist 0 399 February 15, 2018 at 9:30 pm
  Australia: Martyr complex among "no" voters GrandizerII 39 4644 November 21, 2017 at 7:30 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  A Little Electoral Justice Minimalist 10 1671 November 10, 2017 at 2:35 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Ethics Are For Little People Minimalist 0 307 September 22, 2017 at 3:02 pm
  Will Muslims love Trump? They are whiny little bitches just like him. Greatest I am 1 913 September 7, 2017 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: LastPoet