Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 4:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Jesus Freak Nuttiness
More Jesus Freak Nuttiness
Okay - by way of background we have a hot conversation going on at Archaeologica.org where some bozo is claiming that the New Madrid Earthquake of 1811 was cause by a comet impact. After much back and forth someone posted this video.

Comet Elenin was detected in 2010 by a Russian astronomer. Apparently it was hit by a coronal mass ejection and began disintegrating so whatever this fucking maniac is singing about is not going to happen.

He reminds me a bit of Waldork....maybe with a better voice.
RE: More Jesus Freak Nuttiness
My guess is that by now this guy has moved on to something else equally stupid and crazy. If you are making a prediction about something as mundane as a comet coming into the solar system, at least stick with it and say that you are wrong when nothing happens.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
What gets me about shitheads like this is the sheer joy they express at the idea of the world ending and their fucking god taking revenge for them on all the people who told them they were shitheads, for eternity.

Takes a really sick fucking mind to think that way, you know?
That looks like it's the Denver airport penis spotter.

Yup, had a look at his channel, it's him alright. It's a damn funny video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOQsvOkkLq4
Nemo me impune lacessit.
How can anyone be such a fucking dipshit christard?
I guess now we know who Will Ferrell got his inspiration from.

[Image: Evolution.png]

His name is William Tapley and he is as batshit crazy as G-C and Waldork combined.

Quote:Seventy year-old YouTube video maker William Tapley is a retired furniture engineer from Forestport, NY. Tapley is the self-styled “Third Eagle of the Apocalypse” and “Co-prophet of the Endtimes.” On his Revelation Unraveled series, he has described how Obama (“The King of the South”) will be the last President of America and how he will lead the US into war against Russia; what life in the US will be like after WWIII and how much God hates masturbation, the rhythm method and condoms (Just look what happened to Onan!). Unlike most Christian prophets and televangelists of late, Tapley expressly teaches that Obama is NOT the Antichrist (but he might be a Nazi!) and has called Jack Vam Impe and Hal Lindsey “false prophets.” He also claims that God gave him arthritis in his left shoulder as a punishment for not fasting and praying hard enough for America.
(May 14, 2013 at 12:31 am)Stue Denim Wrote: That looks like it's the Denver airport penis spotter.

Yup, had a look at his channel, it's him alright. It's a damn funny video.

Yeah, as soon as I saw the face I thought, "isn't that the penis dude?"
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Speechless at the insanity. I knew there was something evil about the Denver airport, but could never quite put my finger on it. Now I know!

I don't get the Christian fear of the penis. What does a godly man do when taking a shower? Avert the eyes? Hire a maidservant to do the washing? Hire a rentboy to lift his luggage?

Eeek! A Penis!

And these people walk among us.....
(May 14, 2013 at 12:07 pm)JesusHChrist Wrote: I don't get the Christian fear of the penis. What does a godly man do when taking a shower? Avert the eyes? Hire a maidservant to do the washing? Hire a rentboy to lift his luggage?

He plays with it, just like the rest of us, only he feels ashamed and has to beg for forgiveness afterwards.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
That's probably how he got arthritis in his shoulder....had nothing to do with any fucking "god."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anti-gay turds freak out again Foxaèr 18 3655 January 29, 2014 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: paintpooper
  Jesus freak gets killed Yahweh 7 1896 January 1, 2014 at 11:44 am
Last Post: là bạn điên
  The Beatles - More Popular Than Jesus binny 6 1967 April 12, 2010 at 5:22 am
Last Post: Violet
  I always new Jesus was a freak. Edwardo Piet 5 1472 February 13, 2010 at 1:21 am
Last Post: TruthWorthy