Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 7:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The sway of the ladies
The sway of the ladies
(September 9, 2009 at 5:10 pm)Tiberius Wrote:
(September 9, 2009 at 2:55 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: He's in the palm of your hands Sae - you have the POWER!!
(a) She's a girl.
(b) She's a girl who called me cute.
( c) She's a convert from AF.com which instantly gives her +10 "awesomeness" in my book.

I'm behind the times, but what is this I see? If we ladies call you cute you'll do anything we want?
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
RE: [split] The sway of the ladies
Yeah, because then its no longer his brain that does the thinking. :p
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
RE: [split] The sway of the ladies
LOL The weakness of male-kind.
The dark side awaits YOU...AngryAtheism
"Only the dead have seen the end of war..." - Plato
“Those who wish to base their morality literally on the Bible have either not read it or not understood it...” - Richard Dawkins
RE: The sway of the ladies
Then why do men rule the world? Srsly!

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
They do? I thought equality is seeping through into society these days..Equal rights and such. Smile
“Those who wish to base their morality literally on the Bible have either not read it or not understood it...” - Richard Dawkins
Queen Victoria ruled a stupid amount of the world by the end of her reign; at one point she was the richest person in the world. Then we had a string of Kings and lost it all. Go figure.

As George Carlin once said:
Quote:if there is a God, it has to be a man. No woman could or would ever fuck things up like this.
Lol ^_^ I was under the impression that men thought they ruled the world, but that women were the true power behind the curtain ^_^ We have the real power Tongue

Joke
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(September 11, 2009 at 12:49 pm)Retorth Wrote: They do? I thought equality is seeping through into society these days..Equal rights and such. Smile

Key word, seeping. We aren't there yet.

Hell we have a black president and racism is still alive and well in this country.

(September 11, 2009 at 1:18 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Queen Victoria ruled a stupid amount of the world by the end of her reign; at one point she was the richest person in the world. Then we had a string of Kings and lost it all. Go figure.

As George Carlin once said:
Quote:if there is a God, it has to be a man. No woman could or would ever fuck things up like this.

I remember that! Hahaha... Tongue

(September 11, 2009 at 1:25 pm)Eilonnwy Wrote:
(September 11, 2009 at 12:49 pm)Retorth Wrote: They do? I thought equality is seeping through into society these days..Equal rights and such. Smile

Key word, seeping. We aren't there yet.

Hell we have a black president and racism is still alive and well in this country.

Can't argue with you there, Eilonwy...
Equality is not the problem here... because everyone... everything... is different. The real problem here is unfairness... and nobody has the right to be unfair.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A question for the ladies of AF Catholic_Lady 160 14885 November 27, 2017 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Very Off Topic, but is being a virgin a turnoff for the ladies? NuclearEnergy 34 3735 November 13, 2017 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Okay Ladies..... Minimalist 21 4300 June 18, 2015 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Ladies and Gentlerabbits, I will do it! Violet 15 2738 December 20, 2014 at 8:46 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Ladies, are you Atheists? Godless 70 16341 October 22, 2009 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Violet