Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This kid.....
Lightbulb 
This kid.....
I think this kid is totally off base with his views. He claims to be atheist. What do you guys think?
No Idea

RE: This kid.....
Could start with having his head actually in the shot of the camera.

"4000 years old Earth"?
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
RE: This kid.....
I keep wanting to adjust his camera so I don't have to look up his nose...
But, while he doesn't provide any evidence for his views, he seems like a typical, half-baked, young atheist. It seems like certain Christian ideas and assertions don't make sense to him, and though he hasn't refuted anything conclusively, he's going with his gut instinct that something seems off...
I don't see the problem... As he grows up, if he keeps presenting these types of ideas, they'll be challenged by those Christian friends he has, he'll hopefully look more in depth to the issues, and come up with better arguments. He seems a typical, what 14 or 15 year old?, to me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dawkins writing kid's version of "The God Delusion" - you mad bro? Foxaèr 35 5699 August 2, 2018 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What do I tell my kid? meak 20 8042 May 31, 2013 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: Minimalist