Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dawkins writing kid's version of "The God Delusion" - you mad bro?
Dawkins writing kid's version of "The God Delusion" - you mad bro?
Quote:
@RichardDawkins
Follow Follow @RichardDawkins
More
I’m actively working on 2 new books. Outgrowing God is Atheism for Teenagers. Second one (illustrated) is Atheism for Children. It still needs a title. Maybe OMG I think I’m an Atheist. Both will be seen by some as blasphemous. And as hate speech, simply for telling the truth.

http://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/2018/...ady-mad-2/
RE: Dawkins writing kid's version of "The God Delusion" - you mad bro?
How about "Fuck God?"

Kids are very advanced these days.
It's interesting and amusing how Dawkins left biology and entered theology instead. That said, I'm still one of his biggest fans.
(August 2, 2018 at 11:55 am)Alexmahone Wrote: It's interesting and amusing how Dawkins left biology and entered theology instead. That said, I'm still one of his biggest fans.

How did he enter theology? Responding to nonsense is not equal to promoting nonsense.
Dawkins has the same opinion of theology as I do.  Not really a subject worth study.... sort of like getting a Masters in 19th century Russian Lit!
(August 2, 2018 at 11:55 am)Alexmahone Wrote: It's interesting and amusing how Dawkins left biology and entered theology instead. That said, I'm still one of his biggest fans.

No, he left biology and entered making money on gullible people industry. His books contain his own made up version of theology so he can trash it. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_God_De..._reception

I guess a dumbed-down version would be his logical next step. Kids and teenagers aren't as critical and believe nonsense more easily.
(August 2, 2018 at 12:42 pm)SteveII Wrote:

No, he left biology and entered making money on gullible people industry. His books contain his own made up version of theology so he can trash it. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_God_De..._reception

I guess a dumbed-down version would be his logical next step. Kids and teenagers aren't as critical and believe nonsense more easily.

Irony is strong in this one.
Funny how religitards can never see themselves, eh?
(August 2, 2018 at 11:54 am)Minimalist Wrote: How about "Fuck God?"

Kids are very advanced these days.

No shit, the other day I overheard a six year old girl tell her friend that some other girl stole her boyfriend and she woulf fuck her over for that.

My two year old already finds youtube on mobiles and searches for the toons she wants.

Kids are clever these days. Luckily, our experience offsets that.
Atheism for Children?
What's the point, kids of atheist parents won't need it and religious parents won't buy it.
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dawkins, Rowling, Sunak et al on Trans Issue and Women's Rights. Nishant Xavier 63 3259 July 15, 2023 at 12:50 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  the atheist delusion(who started it or that notion?) Quill01 2 564 July 25, 2022 at 6:54 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Dawkins loses humanist title Foxaèr 165 6497 June 6, 2021 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Richard Dawkins interviews Saudi Arabian atheist Rana Ahmad AniKoferBo 2 801 July 22, 2020 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Ricky Gervais won Dawkins award this year Fake Messiah 13 2282 September 6, 2019 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Evidence for a god. Do you have any? Simplified arguments version. purplepurpose 112 12120 November 20, 2018 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Geoff Robson has a hardon for Dawkins Foxaèr 7 1701 May 10, 2018 at 5:55 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Ok Atheists! I have God Delusion! Catholic_Lady 54 9733 April 14, 2018 at 8:04 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  What are your thoughts on Richard Dawkins? NuclearEnergy 96 12971 December 6, 2017 at 3:06 am
Last Post: Bow Before Zeus
  Thought on this video about "Atheist delusion"? Macoleco 3 1300 October 30, 2017 at 8:56 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4