Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:54 am

Poll: Is it that obvious?
This poll is closed.
Laffy Taffy as toffy? I never saw that coming.
66.67%
4 66.67%
It's pretty obvious, girl.
16.67%
1 16.67%
LADY, IF YOU DON'T GET OUT OF THE FUCKING ROAD-! OH DON'T MAKE ME TAKE MAH SHOE OFF! NGH! Angry
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There was a plastic container.
There was a plastic container.
And in that plastic container... there was candy, wrapped in plastic. It was setting RIGHT THERE: on the desk.

My sister probably moved it. I'm pissed, because I can't get my toffy fix. It was artificially flavoured to be 'fake green apple', and I never actually realized that it was toffy until I got sick and 3/4ths of my ability to taste simply disappeared.

How was I supposed to know that Laffy Taffy was toffy?! They add so many chemicals to it that you CAN'T TELL by taste.

This is how I discovered that I enjoy toffy: I got sick. I never knew what toffy tasted like before. I REALLY like it. I'm getting better, and on a sudden: IT IS MISSING. My newfound candy, which I wanted to try again now that all of my taste is back (well, most): gone.

There will be harsh words exchanged with my sister for this. What do you want to bet that it wasn't her, but instead that nasty nest of children what was here a day or... no, it couldn't have been them... could it? 0.o

I hate today.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: There was a plastic container.
Why not simply go to a store and buy new sweets?
(June 1, 2013 at 4:40 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: Why not simply go to a store and buy new sweets?

1: Alaska 'boonies'... the closest store is the Kasilof Mercantile, and that's at least 5 miles away. Probably a lot more. Not that it'd be open at this time anyway (midnight). Next closest stores would be in Ninilchik or Kenai or Soldotna... the last two are at least 18 miles away, the first has a shopping experience very similar to that of the Mercantile: not a large selection, not open right now.

2: My bank accounts both closed on me (the one JUST CLOSED... right as I was about to put a big old nest-egg into it. Haha, I love it), so I don't really have a way to buy it since I'm sans-cash.

3: Because there are plenty of sweets here, and I'm just rambling because we don't have the kind I want to eat right now Smile
Why don't you stop eating junk food and start lifting?
What the fuck are you doing in Alaska anyway?!?!?!!!

That`s like Russia, only without all the interesting and fun stuff.

A kind of shity Sybiria. (Which is probably why the Russians gave it to the Americans)
(June 1, 2013 at 4:48 am)Gilgamesh Wrote: Why don't you stop eating junk food and start lifting?

Because we haven't started fishing yet... not that I'll stop eating 'junk food' once I start lifting, of course Smile

Germans Wrote:What the fuck are you doing in Alaska anyway?!?!?!!!

That`s like Russia, only without all the interesting and fun stuff.

A kind of shity Sybiria. (Which is probably why the Russians gave it to the Americans)

Working, believe it or not Big Grin

There are Russians here, and my niece and I are the result of what happens when there's nothing interesting around you Dodgy

And then it turns out that Russians played the fool... you should never give away *land* TT__TT
Someone must explain to me the reasoning behind being Russian - living in Russia - leaving Russia - to move to Alaska.

That`s like a German moving to Iran, a Saudi moving to Texas or Etheopian moving to North Korea
You drunk, kid? Tongue
Who????
All of you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skins vs plastic, a loaded potato story. Brian37 40 2180 December 30, 2020 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  There's social distancing, and then there's SOCIAL DISTANCING!!!!! Gawdzilla Sama 8 776 March 24, 2020 at 10:53 pm
Last Post: Fireball