Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keep Calm
Keep Calm
I found this "Keep Calm" meme generator and ever since I somehow cant stop using it.

But I am running low on ideas.

And I would like to see yours:

http://www.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/
RE: Keep Calm
[Image: keep-calm-and-goto-10--4.png]
"Men see clearly enough the barbarity of all ages — except their own!" — Ernest Crosby.
[Image: keep-calm-and-nein-2.png]
[Image: achtung-the-germans-are-coming.png]
"Men see clearly enough the barbarity of all ages — except their own!" — Ernest Crosby.
(June 3, 2013 at 10:59 am)littleendian Wrote: [Image: achtung-the-germans-are-coming.png]

Hehe

Better late than never I guess endie
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(June 3, 2013 at 11:15 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Hehe

Better late than never I guess endie

[Image: australia_to_welcome.png]
Where are the Drop Bears!? There should be Drop Bears! Tongue
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(June 3, 2013 at 11:26 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Where are the Drop Bears!? There should be Drop Bears! Tongue

Send us northerners a picture of them, and we'll photoshop them in! Wink
[Image: drop-bear.jpg]

This one is kinda gorey

[Image: 14830_10151239604019786_1552591027_n.jpg]

[Image: Drop-Bear.jpg]

[Image: drop-bear-image.jpg]

[Image: drop-bear-warning.jpg]
LOL!
I always thought koalas were rather peaceful...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's keep the XXX in Xmas. Gawdzilla Sama 23 3374 December 27, 2016 at 5:50 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Bibles, guns, and freedom. Keep the change. Losty 19 3316 October 15, 2015 at 9:57 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Those Goddamn Aliens Keep Probing my Ass! ComradeMeow 27 3128 September 15, 2014 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  How do I keep my kids from becoming atheists? Paul the Human 7 2977 April 15, 2012 at 12:55 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused