Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christopher Hitchens debates Jay Richards
Christopher Hitchens debates Jay Richards
PART 1

Moderated by his holy doucheness, Ben Stein.

[youtube]HnAETv5Ujcc&fmt=18[/youtube]
play all
Watching it now:

Wait for part 6: (on the laws of the universe and suspending them (Miracles))
Jay: "For instance if i drop a pen or i throw a pen in the air and catch it, have i violated the law of gravity because i have stopped it dropping to the ground?"
Hitchens: "Oh come on!"
Jay: "No of course not, why not, why not, it's a serious question!"

...Jay Richards is a fucking idiot.
RE: Christopher Hitchens debates Jay Richards
Wow he must be almost a stupid as Boteach who thought letters were words and most scientists reject evolution!

Note: When I click on 'Play all' it goes straight to part 4?

LOL @ "His holy doucheness." Awesome comment!

EvF
(September 15, 2009 at 5:44 am)EvidenceVsFaith Wrote: Wow he must be almost a stupid as Boteach who thought letters were words and most scientists reject evolution!

Note: When I click on 'Play all' it goes straight to part 4?

LOL @ "His holy doucheness." Awesome comment!

EvF

Must have been on part 4 when i posted the playlist link Smile sorry.

Boteach was at least entertaining, this guy is not(not quite as stupid either, to his credit).

Hated when His doucheness kept interrupting them to twist the debate.
I actually liked his Doucheness in the film "The Mask" when I saw it years ago as a kid. But ever since I found out that he's such a bible-basher and the fact he always talks simultaneously depressive and annoying sounding, and that it was not a unique performance for The Mask - ever since then: shivers go down my spine and it's extremely cringeworthy whenever I see him/he speaks. The thought "Ugh" always pops up in my head.

And to think I thought his doucheness was doing a unique role for a movie - he's always like that!! And what's worse, he's a bible bashing, Intelligent Designing, Theist!

EvF
Thats really interesting video. This video is one of my best videos I had ever seen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jay-Z stole this melody to produce "big pimpin" WinterHold 2 1103 December 16, 2015 at 10:03 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Hitchens' last speech? hilary 0 1397 July 16, 2015 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: hilary
Video Video | UNCUT Christopher Hitchens & Stephen Fry debate Woody68 1 1254 April 8, 2013 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Nine
  Christopher Hitchens Minimalist 0 1066 April 12, 2011 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Q&A With Christopher Hitchens vdubmechanic 2 2408 February 5, 2011 at 9:33 am
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Best of Hitchens theVOID 1 1061 July 7, 2010 at 11:27 am
Last Post: Eilonnwy
  Debate:Hitchens, Harris, Dennett vs D'Souza, Boteach, Taleb. leo-rcc 4 4107 January 5, 2010 at 11:38 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Christopher Hitchens and Stephen Fry vs. The Catholics. leo-rcc 19 4660 December 23, 2009 at 11:37 am
Last Post: Dotard
  COLLISION: Hitchens vs. Wilson Ryft 21 4492 November 24, 2009 at 5:12 am
Last Post: fr0d0
  U.N. Anti Blasphemy Resolution - Christopher Hitchens on CNN leo-rcc 8 2807 March 1, 2009 at 3:27 pm
Last Post: Kyuuketsuki