Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 4:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hello!
Hello everyone. My name is Brian and I'm from Long Island, New York. I've been a self proclaimed atheist for about three or so years. I'm 15 years old but I hope that doesn't change anyone's opinion of me.

Too add upon my introduction, I currently play Football and I'm a huge history and science buff, mostly astronomy and life sciences. I love to travel, and one day I may plan on moving to Sweden or Germany.

It looks like I'm going to enjoy my time here, so once again hello to everyone! Glad to have found this place today.
[Image: BdnpdAm.jpg]
RE: Hello!
No, shit. I lived on LI for 55 years before moving out here to the friggin' redneck heaven of Arizona.

Welcome.
Hello and Welcome. I will roll out the cookies.Cookie
(June 11, 2013 at 1:35 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I lived on LI for 55 years before moving out here to the friggin' redneck heaven of Arizona.

Lol, I'm from the middle island area. You miss it?
(June 11, 2013 at 1:33 pm)Brian Wrote: I'm 15 years old but I hope that doesn't change anyone's opinion of me.

I'll try but my hatred for the number 15 is well known.

Welcome Brian Big Grin
I'll try my best to make it discreet Tongue
(June 11, 2013 at 1:35 pm)Minimalist Wrote: No, shit. I lived on LI for 55 years before moving out here to the friggin' redneck heaven of Arizona.

Welcome.

Hell, Min, you and I are practically neighbors. I'm in Colorado.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Einstein
Hello, and welcome!
(June 11, 2013 at 1:40 pm)Brian Wrote:
(June 11, 2013 at 1:35 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I lived on LI for 55 years before moving out here to the friggin' redneck heaven of Arizona.

Lol, I'm from the middle island area. You miss it?

I know it. Lived in Smithtown for most of that time and spent the last 6 in Manorville.

No, not at all. In fact the last time I went back the whole area felt decrepit. If my kids didn't still live there I'd never go back.
Well if we're getting into specifics I'm in the Smithtown area too, I just call it middle island because it's almost smack dab in the center (to me anyway). I used to live up in Centereach before. I visit the North Fork rather often, really the only place I hold dear to my heart on LI.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 6015 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3650 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates