Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 10:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
k.d. lang - The Air that I Breathe
k.d. lang - The Air that I Breathe
It doesn't get any better than this:

'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'
-- Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero
RE: k.d. lang - The Air that I Breathe
I love k.d.lang!

Awesome talent!
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Me too.
'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero
(June 30, 2013 at 8:13 am)orogenicman Wrote: It doesn't get any better than this:

Actually, it does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXqPjx94YMg
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
She hasn't aged well. She now looks a lot like my 67 year old uncle.
Awesome songs though.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(June 30, 2013 at 1:23 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: She hasn't aged well. She now looks a lot like my 67 year old uncle.
Awesome songs though.

Few of us do age well. Her voice is timeless.

- Dr. Donald Prothero

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DDWIWDD (Dan Deacon “When I Was Done Dying”) | Off The Air | Adult Swim Heat 0 814 January 7, 2016 at 11:14 pm
Last Post: Heat
  Adult Swim's Off The Air "When I Was Done Dying" Heat 3 1735 September 26, 2015 at 1:15 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Best album EVER! Cynic - Traced in Air theVOID 0 951 December 31, 2009 at 11:44 am
Last Post: theVOID