Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adult Swim's Off The Air "When I Was Done Dying"
Adult Swim's Off The Air "When I Was Done Dying"

Simply, amazing.
RE: Adult Swim's Off The Air "When I Was Done Dying"
I'm a longtime Deacon fan myself. It all started with Jimmy Joe Roche, but I also like True Thrush quite a bit. As well as Paddling Ghost. Great videos, too.

Just curious, do you mean this to be a Dan Deacon thread specifically, or more like a playlist thread, of which there are several now?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(September 25, 2015 at 6:48 pm)c172 Wrote: I'm a longtime Deacon fan myself. It all started with Jimmy Joe Roche, but I also like True Thrush quite a bit. As well as Paddling Ghost. Great videos, too.

Just curious, do you mean this to be a Dan Deacon thread specifically, or more like a playlist thread, of which there are several now?
The animation is the amazing part, so no, i personally hadn't ever heard of Dan Deacon, but the animation coupled with the song is great.
(September 25, 2015 at 6:40 pm)heatiosrs Wrote: Simply, amazing.

That is the closest I've ever felt to being completely high while being absolutely sober.

Wow.

Just wow.
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This commercial pisses me off every time I see it. brewer 12 1357 June 28, 2018 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Early days of Adult Swim Sterben 5 737 June 9, 2016 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: Sterben
  DDWIWDD (Dan Deacon “When I Was Done Dying”) | Off The Air | Adult Swim Heat 0 813 January 7, 2016 at 11:14 pm
Last Post: Heat
  Brazilian Priest jerking off during mass. (Video) Big Blue Sky 14 8706 July 5, 2013 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: Cato
  k.d. lang - The Air that I Breathe orogenicman 5 1155 June 30, 2013 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: orogenicman
  This is gonna piss the conservatives off Doubting Thomas 6 1865 March 27, 2012 at 6:46 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Best album EVER! Cynic - Traced in Air theVOID 0 949 December 31, 2009 at 11:44 am
Last Post: theVOID
  What have The Noughties done for God? Tiberius 7 1977 August 26, 2009 at 1:27 am
Last Post: Amphora