Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
deleting account
deleting account
Hello, I signed up a few days ago and as it turns out this forum is not what I was looking for. I want my account deleted please. Thanks, Little Billy.
RE: deleting account
Too bad Sad You're preserved for posterity forever. Welcome to hell! Devil
That's really sad to hear. But unfortunately, you have to have truly valid reasons for us to delete your account. Just because the forums wasn't to your taste isn't reason enough.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I'd suggest simply not going on the site anymore. I don't think you need your account deleted to do that, do you?
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWzuBMzlhlo
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(July 6, 2013 at 6:06 am)Kayenneh Wrote: you have to have truly valid reasons for us to delete your account.

Out of curiosity what are 'truly valid reasons'? Angel
(July 6, 2013 at 2:00 pm)Napoléon Wrote: Out of curiosity what are 'truly valid reasons'? Angel

"I live in a country where they kill atheists and I'm worried that the authorities will find out about my account" kind of reason Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I didn't think that deleting such a person's account would necessarily stop them from finding out, but fair enough.
(July 6, 2013 at 2:05 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: "I live in a country where they kill atheists and I'm worried that the authorities will find out about my account" kind of reason Big Grin

That's a really good fucking reason.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
Or you can just not come on here anymore? Or man up and argue your positions.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Creating an account not working? Ferrocyanide 1 115 April 11, 2024 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Sad Account. Delete zempo 3 1093 July 9, 2021 at 5:20 am
Last Post: no one
  New Account Light of Truth 9 1992 June 1, 2016 at 2:25 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Unable to log in to my account Mermaid 42 6083 March 30, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  How to delete your account SkepticalMoron 67 9121 July 8, 2015 at 2:33 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Deleting of Accounts IAmNotHere 8 1721 February 26, 2014 at 12:43 am
Last Post: Ryantology
  Deleting PMs in Trash Can KichigaiNeko 7 3373 April 29, 2012 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: Cinjin
  Trying to close my account thechristophershow 51 21335 March 8, 2012 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  I am trying to close of or if not then deactivate my account!!! Ervin 33 10891 March 5, 2012 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Anymouse cannot access his account BethK 5 2483 December 9, 2011 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: dtango