Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am trying to close of or if not then deactivate my account!!!
I am trying to close of or if not then deactivate my account!!!
How do you deactivate or close an account with this forum? I have sent a message to the administrator but no response.

Can you close of or if you can't do that then can you deactivate my account?

Thanks

Ervin
RE: I am trying to close of or if not then deactivate my account!!!
They certainly can deactivate it... as for why you would want them to I am totally lost.

(And as for how: it's in the works already no doubt, they simply haven't read it yet. Here's a shameless bump for your wacky request).
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Well, you can simply abandon it and not log into it. It's not like someone would poke you in some places while you're gone or anything.
In the deep forest by a yearnings side
Is a flower growing in the still of the night.
Moonlit night with her would blend - if you break her...
Your life must end!
Sure. No problem.

Have a nice life!
And I hope you're able to make up your mind on religion while you're gone - atheism, deism, agnosticism, or whatever it is - *ahem* or even Islam - and be happy with it. Smile
(April 15, 2011 at 3:40 pm)Rayaan Wrote: And I hope you're able to make up your mind on religion while you're gone - atheism, deism, agnosticism, or whatever it is - *ahem* or even Islam - and be happy with it. Smile

Oh, quit trying to convert people. Nutty Muslims. Wink
(April 15, 2011 at 3:47 pm)Shell B Wrote: Oh, quit trying to convert people. Nutty Muslims. Wink

lol, I was just telling him to make up his mind. Not forcing or anything (even though I did put Islam there).

First he joined as "undecided," then he was a "deist," and now he's back to "undecided" again in his religious views status. Hence my comment above.
(April 15, 2011 at 4:13 pm)Rayaan Wrote: First he joined as "undecided," then he was a "deist," and now he's back to "undecided" again in his religious views status. Hence my comment above.

Oh, I know. I was teasing you. He is quite the wishy-washy fellow, isn't he?

(April 15, 2011 at 4:17 pm)Shell B Wrote: He is quite the wishy-washy fellow, isn't he?

Wishy-washy? I guess so, but maybe it's not that bad to be wishy-washy especially when you're searching for the truth.
(April 15, 2011 at 4:32 pm)Rayaan Wrote: Wishy-washy? I guess so, but maybe it's not that bad to be wishy-washy especially when you're searching for the truth.

In my experience, it is always best to admit that you just do not know. Attempting to label yourself as one thing or the other and then changing your mind is simply being wishy-washy, which is best left for frivolous things like hair color and music taste. I'm not judging the poor guy. I pity his indecisiveness on the topic. Soul searching is tough. However, I think it would be in his best interest to simply say, "I do not know." Besides, it is not really a decision is it? It is more of a discovery.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Creating an account not working? Ferrocyanide 1 115 April 11, 2024 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Sad Account. Delete zempo 3 1093 July 9, 2021 at 5:20 am
Last Post: no one
  New Account Light of Truth 9 1992 June 1, 2016 at 2:25 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Unable to log in to my account Mermaid 42 6083 March 30, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  trying to share a picture . . . drfuzzy 10 2499 July 11, 2015 at 3:35 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  How to delete your account SkepticalMoron 67 9121 July 8, 2015 at 2:33 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Trying to change my username My imaginary friend is GOD 16 4644 March 27, 2014 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: Losty
  deleting account Little Billy 33 9868 July 11, 2013 at 8:58 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Trying to close my account thechristophershow 51 21335 March 8, 2012 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Anymouse cannot access his account BethK 5 2483 December 9, 2011 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: dtango