Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite videogame characters?
Favorite videogame characters?
Just asking.

I cant make my mind up between Sheogorath and M`aiq the Liar from the Elders Scrolls Series and GLaDOS from the Portal series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcnpZYmNAuI

Quote:Sheogorath (in Daedric script, Daedric SDaedric HDaedric EDaedric ODaedric GDaedric ODaedric RDaedric ADaedric TDaedric H) is the Daedric Prince of Madness. His realm in Oblivion is known as the Shivering Isles, otherwise known as the Madhouse, or the Asylums by the Imperial Census of Daedra Lords. It is split into two parts: Mania, the fantastic, colorful side, and Dementia, the horrific, dark, swampy side.

Quote:M'aiq the Liar is a recurring source of misinformation in the Elder Scrolls series, featured in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. He was introduced by the game designers as an easter egg to provide commentaries about Elder Scrolls games.

Wherever he is found, he loves to share his opinions with those he meets on a variety of random topics including Children, Colovian Fur Helms, Companions, Crossbows, Dragons, fighting with one's feet, fish sticks, nudity, Werewolves, and more. He always speaks in third-person when spoken to, like most Khajiit. He is marked as an essential character and thus cannot be killed. In Skyrim he will mention the fact his father and grandfather were both also named M'aiq the Liar.
RE: Favorite videogame characters?
Cloud Strife
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
[Image: morrigan.jpg]
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
[Image: Alistair.jpeg]

[Image: ME3_Garrus_Normandy.png]

[Image: 160px-Trahearne.jpg]

[Image: Auron_FFX.jpg]
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

[Image: 735095_370815136367559_315135723_n.jpg]

[Image: leonkennedy.jpg]

[Image: 20071206013153!Phazon_Suit.jpg]
Garus? bah, mordin or go home.

Reaver
[Image: Reaver_F3_Full.jpg]

Yuri
[Image: Yuri_red_alert.jpg]

Ms Pacman
[Image: 474400-mrs-_pepper_pac_man.png]

mmm, awww yeah, take off that bow.
Nemo me impune lacessit.

Samus

[Image: D7612546_714_944000710]

Shodan

[Image: D7612546_714_944000712]

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(July 10, 2013 at 12:59 am)Stue Denim Wrote: Garus? bah, mordin or go home.

I love Mordin too, but Garrus makes Shepard dance (more than the horrible Shepard Shuffle, that is)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x2BztIYwmM

But fine, here's to Mordin Solus!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxrO5-HPIAw
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Leon S Kennedy (Resident Evil series)
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpPvY_DvU31I07bHt9EP8...j0koicpttw]

Locke Cole (Final Fantasy VI)
[Image: tumblr_m89n5kkHqk1rclpuao1_1280.jpg]

Link (LoZ Series)
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRL7sj0p7SyholxmGboBKl...vcx6iWSkm2]
Cunt
You shouldn't of started me on this, too many to choose!

Well, here goes (not necessarily in order):

Snake, specifically MGS3

Bastila Shan, SWKotOR

Sub Zero, Mortal Kombat

Joker, Mass Effect (Anyone from Mass Effect deserves a mention but thought I'd go for someone who hasn't been mentioned yet)

Yes Man, Fallout NV

Raziel, Soul Reaver

Adoring Fan, Oblivion

Aaaand finallyyy.....

HK-47. Best videogame character ever. No contest.

[Image: 250px-HK-47-posing.jpg]

More than likely forgot someone amazing, but that's all my brain can come up with.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum members as videogame characters Something completely different 11 4552 August 11, 2013 at 7:56 am
Last Post: Kayenneh
Question Favourite Videogame Music? Walking Void 7 1540 August 9, 2013 at 4:18 am
Last Post: paulpablo