Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kosher hotdog not selling
Question 
Kosher hotdog not selling
To appeal to the Jewish community, I introduced a new kosher beef hotdog. It's not selling well however. The name I thought would be catchy with Jews. I call it "The Anne Frank".

Any suggestions on how I could get it selling?
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
RE: Kosher hotdog not selling
ROFLOL
I had the same trouble with my ice cold Vernichtung's Lager idea, even though it exterminated thirst with great efficiency.
You should call it Hebrew National.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
FLEISCHKRIEG!!!!!
ROFLOL I will try to find a new name with my Hebrew knowledge because if you called your hotdog "Anne Frank" who will buy it ?

1.Why not ? "Shemesh" for the Hebrew word שׁמשׁ who means "sun".

2.You can name it "ivrit" for עברית who means "Hebrew [Language]".

3.You can try "ivri" for עברי who means "to cross".

4.You can try "Hofesh" for חופשׁ who means "Freedoom , Liberty , To leave , Vacation or Holiday".

5.In the name of your hotdog I think that a reference to theirs mythology is necessary.
(July 16, 2013 at 9:13 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: To appeal to the Jewish community, I introduced a new kosher beef hotdog. It's not selling well however. The name I thought would be catchy with Jews. I call it "The Anne Frank".

Any suggestions on how I could get it selling?

I think making game of innocent victim's name is unseemly.
anyone ever wonder about angels? is it a coincidence that adolf is just so close to the word ADwolf? who had a better motive for attacking the Jewish people than a resurrected Jzeus hiding in the cloak of a human?
Quote:anyone ever wonder about angels?

Nope. Just another delusion from the lunatic fringe.
Minimalist Wrote:Nope. Just another delusion from the lunatic fringe.

i agree that it is the same dogmatic idea as believing in a god that has no proof of existence but you have to also look at the other side, there is not proof of nonexistence either. It's takes an evolved mind to consider both sides of an argument that has no empirical answer so far.

to maximize the set of variables of your thinking! Tongue