Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Screaming Frog
Screaming Frog
I never knew that a frog could scream like this, but now I know after watching this video.

Really funny also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=948rhsRvIkw
RE: Screaming Frog
My chihuahuas would go insane if they met this frog.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
My cat would probably just eat it.
My cats would have so much fun with that frog. Except for Star. She just sleeps and bathes all day and doesn't give a damn about anything in her environment.
Dogs go 'woof!'
Cows go 'moo!'
Cats go 'kurrmau, click, click, click, hiss!'

Bunnies go 'iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiih!'
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I'm changing my forum name to Screaming Frog.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
(July 20, 2013 at 3:29 pm)Rahul Wrote: I'm changing my forum name to Screaming Frog.

But you can't do it yourself. If you really want to change your username, then you'll have to ask one of the admins. Big Grin

Just letting you know.
I used to chat with a guy who had one of those for a pet. Crazy shit.
(July 20, 2013 at 3:39 pm)Rayaan Wrote: But you can't do it yourself. If you really want to change your username, then you'll have to ask one of the admins. Big Grin

Just letting you know.

I can't? Why do I have an option to change my username in my User CP?

Quote:New Username:
You are allowed to change your username 1 times in a 90 day period.
You have 1 changes left.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
Oh, I might have forgot then ... I think Tiberius updated that some time ago so that members can change it once in a 90 day period, but I can't find the thread right now. My bad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rare frog breeds frankiej 7 2057 December 23, 2011 at 3:52 am
Last Post: Erinome