Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Appologies
My Appologies
I am sorry to the atheist community for the lack of respect that I have displayed on this forum.

I will not post another peep on your forums after this.

I appreciate the balance that people who are willing to speak out against religion bring to our global community and you are all soldiers for that reason.

Take care and all the best.

-James Logan
RE: My Appologies
jesus christ................ :waves:
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 21, 2013 at 12:35 pm)christcahinkilla Wrote: I am sorry to the atheist community for the lack of respect that I have displayed on this forum.

I will not post another peep on your forums after this.

I appreciate the balance that people who are willing to speak out against religion bring to our global community and you are all soldiers for that reason.

Take care and all the best.

-James Logan

Sonofabitch! I just took you off my ignore list. Come or go as you prefer but now I'm curious to know what you're like when you're not pushing everyone away so hard. Have a good life.
Byeeee. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

161 posts in 2 days? Holy shit.
[Image: ascent_descent422.jpg]
Tho' Nature, red in tooth and celt
With ravine, shriek'd against his creed

Red Celt's Blog
Come baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
Who are you?
There's a community?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Run Forest! Run!!!
Who are you again?
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]