Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a conspiracy!!
Tongue 
It's a conspiracy!!
For all conspiracy fanatics, this is why the world doesn't take you seriously. When you dig and look for 'hidden meanings', you will find whatever you want to find in the most mundane of thing. Tongue

[Image: friday.jpg]
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

RE: It's a conspiracy!!
where is JohnDB?
Conspiracy theorists and theists are probably the only two types of people who make me feel relatively sane.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I considere all conspiracy theorists to be fascists, extermists or whatever you want to call it. Undemocratic and authoritarian anyway.

Just look arround and see for yourself what kind of people use conspiracy theories and which political organisations make them part of their political agenda.
Jewish worldorder conspiracies were used by fascists in fascist Germany, Italy and Spain - today in Iran, Lebanon and almoust the entire Arab world the criminals who run the places justify their rule with antisemetic conspiracy theories.
Conspiracies over some weirdish worldcontroling financial system were used amongst amongs communists (which were actualy also antisemetic in 1930s and 19020s Soviet Union) and are partialy used by the radical left today.
Conspiracies about a one goverment world order are used amongst the most radical of the American right wing.

Conspiracy theories are the last and most pittyfull and disgusting refuge of a fraud, a bunch of shit which is called scientific by the frauds and criminals who use them, but in fact a conspiracy theory is nothing but a sleazy and lazy attempt to take the legitemacy away from the opponent by deeming him part of the conspiracy - hence a criminal.
A conspiracy theory used as a political argument is something used by people who want to avoid a democratic process and all of them are frauds who want to con their way to power.
Conspiracy theorists can not take part in a normal democratic process because they wouldnt survive the scruteny of being questioned - they are people who are to dumb to think things through and simply rely on repeating the conspiracy and accusing thos who critizise them of being part of the conspiracy. Alot probably use conspiracies to gain poer and are aware that the shit they talk about is bullshit.

Anyway, this may explain why I engage with conspiracy theorists on the most savage level of inter human interaction which I can provide.
(July 25, 2013 at 11:45 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: I considere all conspiracy theorists to be fascists, extermists or whatever you want to call it. Undemocratic and authoritarian anyway.

Just look arround and see for yourself what kind of people use conspiracy theories and which political organisations make them part of their political agenda.
Jewish worldorder conspiracies in fascist Germany, Italy and Spain - today in Iran, Lebanon and almoust the entire Arab world.
Conspiracies over some weirdish worldcontroling financial system amongs communists (which were actualy also antisemetic in 1930s and 19020s Soviet Union)
Conspiracies of one goverment world order amongst the most radical of the American right wing.

It is the last and most pittyfull and disgusting refuge of a fraud, a bunch of shit which is called scientific by the frauds and criminals who use it, but in fact is nothing but a sleazy and lazy attempt to take the legitemacy away from the opponent by deeming him part of the conspiracy - hence a criminal.
It is something for people who cannot take part in a normal democratic process because they wouldnt survive the scruteny of being questioned - people to dumb to think things through.
Or is used by people who intentionaly use it to avoid a democratic process - frauds who want to con their way to power.

Anyway, this may explain why I engage with conspiracy theorists on the most savage level of inter human interaction which I can provide.

How much did the Lizard People pay you to say that?
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
Are you suggesting that conspiracy theorists are a Jewish conspiracy, TGAC?

My (non) God - how deep does the rabbit hole go??

Goes off to bulk-buy tinfoil
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(July 25, 2013 at 12:35 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Are you suggesting that conspiracy theorists are a Jewish conspiracy, TGAC?

My (non) God - how deep does the rabbit hole go??

Goes off to bulk-buy tinfoil

I expressed myself in a wrong way. I will edit.
[Image: 262326544_conspiracy_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg]
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All conspiracy theories are a conspiracy! ignoramus 19 1023 June 4, 2019 at 12:39 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Shroud Conspiracy HorribleOffensiveScouser91 0 605 July 8, 2013 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: HorribleOffensiveScouser91