Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazing hi-res NASA pictures
Amazing hi-res NASA pictures
I just stumbled on this site,

http://petapixel.com/2013/07/21/check-ou...o-mission/

It has hi-res images from every Apollo mission, well worth looking at!

Just realised the full archive is off line due to it being overloaded! You can still see samole pictures on the website though
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

RE: Amazing hi-res NASA pictures
Absolutely stunning!
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Are these from the mission they faked? In one of the reflections of the visors I think I see little Ron Howard from The Andy Griffith Show visiting the set.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
I thought I saw refections of two angry eyes staring out from under a green Roman helmet in one of the visors.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NASA: Asteroid Could Still Hit Earth in 2068 WinterHold 52 4352 November 7, 2020 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  The Amazing Dinosaur Found (Accidentally) by Miners in Canada TubbyTubby 4 1652 May 14, 2017 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  NASA's Ceres Probe Minimalist 1 965 September 5, 2016 at 12:22 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  NASA about to break "Huge" news SofaKingHigh 20 4135 December 27, 2015 at 2:06 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Mars has flowing water according to NASA A Theist 2 1403 September 28, 2015 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: abaris
  NASA Tests EM Drive Minimalist 42 5902 May 12, 2015 at 5:02 am
Last Post: Alex K
  NASA says it's official popeyespappy 20 4606 September 14, 2013 at 9:06 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  NASA Hubble Finds a True Blue Planet pocaracas 2 1995 July 13, 2013 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  NASA Wants to Give Our Moon a Moon thesummerqueen 14 6468 January 4, 2013 at 1:07 am
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Rumor Roundup: Has NASA Discovered Alien Life? downbeatplumb 7 2969 December 2, 2010 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb