Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 7:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AC4 Black Flag
AC4 Black Flag
Who is waiting for the latest Assassins Creed Game? What are your thoughts?
Also do you think it also a bit sad that it takes a Game about a pirate assassin to make a good Pirate game?
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
RE: AC4 Black Flag
me

but was disapointed with ac 3
(August 1, 2013 at 7:14 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: me

but was disapointed with ac 3

I am playing though, I mean it's ok but it has too much pointless bullshit, I just want to stab or shoot people, as your an Assassin not a home business owner who kills on the side.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
I hated AC3. The missions were just way to difficult. I finally had to give up when I got the mission where you have to stop the Sullivan Expedition. Ironically, the land I grew up on was cleared by the real General Sullivan and his men.

The one thing I did love was the Naval warfare, so I'm actually pretty excited about 4.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Black Watchmen - An ARG (has anyone tried one of these before?) Aroura 0 649 July 26, 2015 at 2:43 am
Last Post: Aroura
  Black Ops 2 Napoléon 33 5520 December 30, 2012 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  Pokemon Black and White/Generation 5 Violet 14 7328 March 30, 2011 at 5:44 am
Last Post: Violet