Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention sock puppets
Exclamation 
Attention sock puppets
Hey sockpuppets. I know who each of you really are. Unless you give me a rep point soon, I will reveal your real identity to everyone.

Time is ticking.

Devil
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
RE: Attention sock puppets
Do it!
Done Wink
How come you only have 37 rep????

dafuq?????!!!!!?!
Ikr

He's Captain Picard people!!
* Jackalope moves thread to "Rep Whoring" subforum
Hell I gave him the rep already. Last thing I need is people finding out I'm actually the sock puppet of Satan. (I do a very tidy business here.)
(August 1, 2013 at 8:03 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: * Cthulhu Dreaming moves thread to "Rep Whoring" subforum

There is such a place?! A dream come true!

[Image: zltRJiM.png]
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
You get to mud wrestle with Violet. You lose.
I repped you long ago, TEGH, but that's because my wife made me do it.
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wasn't paying attention to the TV but. Brian37 0 334 August 27, 2016 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: Brian37
Wink Will my sock puppets please stand up? Tea Earl Grey Hot 15 3903 November 14, 2013 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: c172