Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will my sock puppets please stand up?
Wink 
Will my sock puppets please stand up?
I've seemed to have lost track of some of my sock puppets. If you're one of my sock puppets, could you please identify yourself?

Thanks.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
RE: Will my sock puppets please stand up?
*Doesn't Raise Hand*
[Image: CheerUp_zps63df8a6b.jpg]
Thanks to Cinjin for making it more 'sig space' friendly.
I think we've banned about 40 of your sock accounts, and oddly most of them were Christians as well as some shit-and-runner posters.

Please don't do it again. Thanks.

- AF Staff
(November 14, 2013 at 12:49 am)Rayaan Wrote: I think we've banned about 40 of your sock accounts, and oddly most of them were Christians as well as some shit-and-runner posters.

Please don't do it again. Thanks.

- AF Staff

Don't worry. Those were just my pawns.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
Yeah, I don't worry, because your pawns are dead and useless now. Cool
*raises hand*

Oh dear, now I have to ban myself.
(November 14, 2013 at 1:07 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: *raises hand*

Oh dear, now I have to ban myself.

Oh yeah, I created some socks before my real self.
My ignore list

(November 14, 2013 at 12:46 am)Owlix Wrote: *Doesn't Raise Hand*

Also doesn't stand up. Forgot to mention that in the first place.
[Image: CheerUp_zps63df8a6b.jpg]
Thanks to Cinjin for making it more 'sig space' friendly.
Am I the only on that is playing "The Real Slim Shady" song in my head with this thread?
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
(November 14, 2013 at 5:12 am)Ivy Wrote: Am I the only on that is playing "The Real Slim Shady" song in my head with this thread?

Nope.

I also thought of the same song after seeing this thread, but you know, I didn't want to derail the original topic so early ... Angel

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Topical Stand-Up Snippets BrianSoddingBoru4 3 356 May 5, 2022 at 1:41 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Your thoughts on the following topics please! (for academic purposes) -Harvard ignoramus 13 718 July 24, 2020 at 6:21 am
Last Post: Porcupine
  Spell your last name please.... Brian37 9 1543 October 12, 2018 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Chicken Salad Sandwich on toast, please... Gawdzilla Sama 6 594 November 21, 2017 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Please help! I'm struggling with my atheism! ignoramus 5 627 November 3, 2017 at 6:53 am
Last Post: JackRussell
  please be careful. grandma is Google searching! ignoramus 22 2918 March 3, 2017 at 12:22 am
Last Post: Joods
  Stand-up comedy clips Excited Penguin 17 1781 July 13, 2016 at 6:11 am
Last Post: Homeless Nutter
  Part Troll: Best Bill Bailey Stand Up Edwardo Piet 0 667 January 18, 2016 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
Exclamation Attention sock puppets Tea Earl Grey Hot 15 1798 August 2, 2013 at 3:21 am
Last Post: fr0d0
  Please let it sink! Something completely different 22 5039 March 1, 2013 at 7:18 pm
Last Post: Gooders1002