Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Particle.
New Particle.
[Image: veegtrondim-ingles.jpg]
[Image: veegtrondim-ingles.p2.jpg]
[Image: example-of-inject-computer.jpg]

Very affectionately,
Víctor Elias Espinoza Guedez
July 30, 2013

My website: <SNIP>

My email: <SNIP>
RE: New Particle.
Wacky
(August 3, 2013 at 4:35 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Wacky

At least he put it in pseudoscience.
(August 3, 2013 at 4:37 pm)Insanity x Wrote:
(August 3, 2013 at 4:35 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Wacky

At least he put it in pseudoscience.

Touche.
Still something must be done Dodgy
(August 3, 2013 at 4:37 pm)Insanity x Wrote: At least he put it in pseudoscience.

Yes, but given his grasp of the English language, I have no doubt that he has no idea what that means.

Victor, my boy, when the nurse comes around with a little paper cup filled with what looks like various different types of candy, be a good lad and wash them all down with the water she gives you. Those will help you remember that you're not Stephen Hawking.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
oh boy...
So much crap at once!!! My head..... it explodes.... fasd.f . gdfsgsd bhthwlçº qyfd
(August 3, 2013 at 6:04 pm)pocaracas Wrote: oh boy...
So much crap at once!!! My head..... it explodes.... fasd.f . gdfsgsd bhthwlçº qyfd

[Image: mars-attacks-head-explode-o.gif]
The amount of effort you put into it is funny, the actual content is funny, too. You should submit it under humour next time around.
OMG dude you cray-cray.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I discovered a way to see the dimensional particle VEEGTRÓN VictorEliasEspinozaGuedez 62 14651 November 1, 2013 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: Walking Void