Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AF is everywhere!
AF is everywhere!
It makes its way like influenza. In random places it just kind of pokes his little AF face out and says hello. Have you noticed?

I saw AF in my office dart board.
[Image: image_zpsc13625de.jpg]

Here, too...
(Spanish speaking church)
[Image: image_zpscae4f41e.jpg]

Here...
[Image: image_zpsa77c15df.jpg]

And here...

[Image: image_zpsbbc462a6.jpg]

More to come... If we happen to see AF in other random places.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
RE: AF is everywhere!
One wonders why you'd want numbing mints for oral sex.

...but that's just me.
Hope this doesn't count as vandalism.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
Lol nope. I took the evidence with me. Smile
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
(August 10, 2013 at 10:08 pm)Ivy Wrote: Lol nope. I took the evidence with me. Smile

Oh, great. Then I guess I should clean off the message written in poop I left in that bathroom stall just now...
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
I have to go to churches, schools, parks, everywhere with my clients. So, I will keep an eye out every time a client leaves a bathroom stall. You never know. AF might be there, too.
Half Baked

Do you swallow the mints, Ivy?

Just curious... Smile

(What kind of clients do you have, Madam?)
You suck on the mints so sucking doesn't make you gag. You should try it Smile

I am a mentor for children and young adults with behavioral challenges. lol Ironic, huh?

oh, and yes, after the mints have been sucked, you may swallow if you like. Big Grin
Half Baked

There are extra mints for that available at a sexshop?

My ex just used regular mints.
Chocolate and berry flavors. Yes. Right next to the vibrator pens and tickle feathers.

This thread lost its purpose. Angel
Half Baked

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why isn’t weed legal everywhere? Fake Messiah 6 513 July 24, 2022 at 1:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  It's everywhere... The Heff 7 2367 May 9, 2012 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: Kayenneh