Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
High there
High there
Hi. ...
Nice place you got here.

H
RE: High there
(August 16, 2013 at 12:26 pm)Father Herman Wrote: Hi. ...
Nice place you got here.

H

Hello

your sig is a bit confusing.

"God is real "god" is not" wtf does this mean?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

It means he has invented his own god.
High there, I am high as well
"god" refers to the invented deities of paganism. The capitalized word "God" refers to the living God, Creator of heaven and earth and of all things, visible and invisible.

H
Welcome. I think you're going to love it here.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(August 16, 2013 at 12:40 pm)Father Herman Wrote: "god" refers to the invented deities of paganism. The capitalized word "God" refers to the living God, Creator of heaven and earth and of all things, visible and invisible.

H

Which one do you mean?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(August 16, 2013 at 12:40 pm)Father Herman Wrote: "god" refers to the invented deities of paganism. The capitalized word "God" refers to the living God, Creator of heaven and earth and of all things, visible and invisible.

H

That's what they all say. Yours is no different from any of the others.

Yup!

All hail Vishnu!
Howdy Partner. Belly up to the bar and sit a spell. You may learn something if you can stomach the strong drink you'll be offered here. I recommend you shoot it with no chaser. The more pure the intake, the sooner the affect. Make mine a double. Cheers!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey there, hi there, ho there NaughtyButNice 19 3047 February 14, 2016 at 4:56 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Hello!!! I am glad to see there is an awesome atheist community out there! The Reason Tribune 2 1813 August 31, 2012 at 3:49 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused